Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Contract

Options
  • 28-09-2018 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I cancelled my bill pay contract a number of months ago and switched to prepay. When I cancelled the rep did up what I assumed was my final charge and I settled my account before moving to pre-pay. Since then I've received a letter notifying me of an outstanding balance. Can someone advise me who I should contact about this as I tried calling myself and was bounced between departments and eventually was left on hold so long I had to hang up as I was on my lunch break

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,989 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

freyners wrote: »
    Hi All

I cancelled my bill pay contract a number of months ago and switched to prepay. When I cancelled the rep did up what I assumed was my final charge and I settled my account before moving to pre-pay. Since then I've received a letter notifying me of an outstanding balance. Can someone advise me who I should contact about this as I tried calling myself and was bounced between departments and eventually was left on hold so long I had to hang up as I was on my lunch break

Thanks
    I am finding it impossible to cancel my account. Being kept waiting for ages and like you then bounced to someone else and then bounced again until you hang up in frustration. A ploy if ever I saw one. Awful company to deal with. The e-mail address they give is not receiving either, again on purpose I'd safely say.
    Nobody should have anything to do with Eir. Awful crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi All

Thanks
    Hi freyners, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full address and email and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi All

Thanks
    I am finding it impossible to cancel my account. Being kept waiting for ages and like you then bounced to someone else and then bounced again until you hang up in frustration. A ploy if ever I saw one. Awful company to deal with. The e-mail address they give is not receiving either, again on purpose I'd safely say.
    Nobody should have anything to do with Eir. Awful crowd.
    Hi tayto lover, 

I'm really sorry to hear this, we are experiencing issues with long wait times, we have an announcement on our website in relation to this. You can view it here

I'm afraid I am unable to cancel accounts from here, this needs to be done via our customer care team on 1901 or alternatively, you can chat with them online here

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Hi All

Thanks
    Hi freyners, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full address and email and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, PM sent

Hi All

Thanks
    Hi freyners, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, PM sent
    Great, thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement