Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 28-09-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

Hi

My Dad recently got broadband installed and is very happy with the speed. The only thing he is looking to get the Bt sports activated on his account.

I have tried to set him up with an myEir.ie account but when i try to register with his account number from the September  bill I am getting an error message on the screen. Is it a case that he would have a new account number since he now has broadband and phone where previously he only had telephone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tkelly1940

Tell your dad to get rid of Eir as soon as he can. They have robbed me every month. I logged complaint with Eir & Comreg, but still the keeping adding charges to my bill.. run from Eir is my advice.
    Teresa

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tkelly1940

Why do you keep overcharging. You have go very bad social medial today, I see Ellen from waxing also having trouble with Eir..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Hi

My Dad recently got broadband installed and is very happy with the speed. The only thing he is looking to get the Bt sports activated on his account.

I have tried to set him up with an myEir.ie account but when i try to register with his account number from the September  bill I am getting an error message on the screen. Is it a case that he would have a new account number since he now has broadband and phone where previously he only had telephone?
    Hi Bowlardo, 

Can you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Hi

Hi Bowlardo, 

Can you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    I sent you  a PM. Could you get back to me today please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Bowlardo,

If you could PM me I'll get back to you immediately.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Got it sorted thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Good to hear :)

Sarah

Advertisement