Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Inner City Parking

• 28-09-2018 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    I'm looking for suggestions for safe reasonably priced parking in the North Inner city.

I'm staying in the Address Hotel,formerly North Star,for a few days later next month.
    The hotel recommends Connolly Station carpark but reviews on google suggest it could be dodgy.
    Would I be better off leaving the car at the Red Cow and getting the Luas in?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Hello.
    I'm looking for suggestions for safe reasonably priced parking in the North Inner city.

I'm staying in the Address Hotel,formerly North Star,for a few days later next month.
    The hotel recommends Connolly Station carpark but reviews on google suggest it could be dodgy.

Thanks

Parking is free on Buckingham st (around the corner) if you can get a space. It seems dodgy however in my 4 years of working there, I've neve seen a car damaged / stolen. I wouldn't take your phone out though, it seems to be the crime of choice....

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

Hello.

Thanks

Connolly Station would be safe enough. There is 24 hr security there, good cctv cameras and the Gardai do tend to patrol it a good bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Park in a residential neigbourhood like Raheny/Killester or even Kilbarrack and get the DART if you're particually worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Connolly Station would be safe enough. There is 24 hr security there, good cctv cameras and the Gardai do tend to patrol it a good bit
    Will go with Connolly so,thanks lads.

Advertisement