Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Matchday Thread

1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Every considered hit is different. I don't think you can go into a season leaning one way or the other. Just try make a dispassionate choice on each decision. From glancing across the top players last year there was a mix of heavy hit taking, barely 1 transfer a week making and everything in between.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Godmundssons haul drags me up to 82 points and rockets me into 1000th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I've dropped from 54k to 82k but that doesn't include the 8pts from Begovic and Bennett. I'll probably sit somewhere in between that I'd say. Most annoying thing is the amount of people who actually brought in Kane.

Fell almost exactly inbetween - drop from 54k to 69k. Still in the top 100k which isn't too bad at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I went up OR and the only leagues I went down in are Boards leagues. 2nd in the FSA Qualifying now. My first year in it. From reading previously it's extremely difficult to get out of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

57 (-4)

Dropped from 48k to 71k

10 points better off with the hit. +14 (-4)

A few fires to put out, looking forward to int break, contemplating WC.

Team looks good if it was GW1, few stragglers. Mane, Salah, Zaha, Lucas Moura, (Aguero?? playing 60 mins tops, Zohore, Peltier

Would like Sterling, Kane, Arnie, Mitrovic, Mendy when he returns, Alonso

• Advertisement
Advertisement