Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minolta a mount lenses online?

Options
  • 29-09-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭

best resource for a mount's for sony alpha system?
    i have tried ffordes in scotland.
    any others good to deal with
    thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

Hi John,

I use a Sony A-68 and bought the following second-hand from Japanese sellers on eBay last year:
    Sony 16-105mm f3.5/5.6 (I think this is approx €600+ new).
    Tamron 90mm f/2.8 272E macro
    In total I paid a little over €200 each (can't remember the exact amount) and that included import duty on delivery. Both were in pristine condition.

This year I also used eBay (seller "wantcameras") and got a refurb Sony 18-250mm for about €180 including delivery.

Jessops also sell A-mount lenses and will deliver to ROI (I think). They have a store in Belfast but check stock before you decide to make a trip.

The Camera Centre & Conns Cameras both sell A-Mount lenses as well but shop around. Conns also do second hand gear, again I got a great deal on the Sony 55-300mm there last year although I found them v expensive for new ones.

Hope all this helps......

Advertisement