Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Music Online

• 29-09-2018 12:08pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I'm fit to tear my own eyes out...

I'm trying to buy a game-soundtrack online, yet no amount of google searches take me anywhere other than Amazon or iTunes - one is charging double the other (Amazon), and the cheaper one (iTunes) is throwing up constant issues when trying to fix address (namely postal code issues and inability to set it to anything other than the UK or US). This never gave me hassle a few years back. I remember when I bought the Witcher 3 soundtrack and it was but a few clicks. Now I've spent a whole day hitting digital walls trying to buy a simple soundtrack and it's driving me bloody nuts.

So, where do you folks buy your soundtracks these days?

PS. I'm not interested in where people 'didn't' buy something, if you know what I mean.

Advertisement