Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irritating iCloud pop up messages on iPhone

Options
  • 29-09-2018 4:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭

I've got my first smart phone and it isn't going too well. It's a hand me down. I missed work the other day. It turns out the alarm only goes off if the phone is turned on.

But more importantly. I've noticed that I get heaps of "sign into iCloud" pop up messages every time I'm trying to do something. I keep having to hit cancel. I remember once, I struggled to actually answer a phone call because one of these messages kept popping up as I was trying to answer the phone.

Can anyone help with this.It's just iCloud, it's facebook ones too. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

iPhones use iCloud accounts. Create one and sign in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Resverathrole

iPhones use iCloud accounts. Create one and sign in.
    Do I have to keep signing in from there on?

Do I have to keep signing in from there on?

No. It remembers it.

As for the facebook stuff. I don't use it so I don't know what it's about.

As for the facebook stuff. I don't use it so I don't know what it's about.

Do you get the annoying facebook sign in option?

No. It remembers it.
    Does that mean that the Illuminati and Putin wil be able to see anything on my phone, or only things I upload to iCloud?

• Advertisement

Do you get the annoying facebook sign in option?

No. I don't have the facebook app installed.

Does that mean that the Illuminati and Putin wil be able to see anything on my phone, or only things I upload to iCloud?

They won't be able to see anything on iCloud once you set up 2 factor authentication.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Introverted Moment

They won't be able to see anything on iCloud once you set up 2 factor authentication.

I figured it out in the end (no thanks to ye) WITHOUT being bribed into taking hours to create an iCloud account that would go on to create endless hours of frustration.

I figured it out in the end (no thanks to ye) WITHOUT being bribed into taking hours to create an iCloud account that would go on to create endless hours of frustration.

I can see why your other account has been banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement