Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 days with no landline or broadband

Options
  • 29-09-2018 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭

Have been 10 days with no landline or broadband, rang 3 times with 40 min waits to get told the repair team are informed. In cork so no issue 're volume from any storms. Ye gonna bother fixing it or what? Trying to run a business here ye might try to do the same.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Mooooo wrote: »
    Have been 10 days with no landline or broadband, rang 3 times with 40 min waits to get told the repair team are informed. In cork so no issue 're volume from any storms. Ye gonna bother fixing it or what? Trying to run a business here ye might try to do the same.....
    Hi Mooooo, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Feel free to PM me your account/fault reference number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement