Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wearing company uniform for supeirority

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Mrhuth

listermint wrote: »
    Angry person in angry person rant followed by more angry people with similar pent up anger.

This folks is why brexit happened and trump got elected. Not because of any real particular problems. Because it misdirected idiocy.

You have it all figured out, sitting on boards and scratching your ass while smelling your hands. See what I did? I made an assumption just like you did, with no proof whatsoever to my claims. You have the world figured out and everyone else is beneath you, you're so intelligent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Mrhuth wrote: »
    They make less money then someone on 20k per year? Just please stop making up bs.

If they are on 20k,do some courses and get a better job.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

You'll do it on purpose to make people jealous? You're just gonna make yourself a target for drunken abuse.

When I go out I don't mix with the riff raff

It also seems you would be the only one throwing that abuse, so you would just look like a drunken fool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You have it all figured out, sitting on boards and scratching your ass while smelling your hands. See what I did? I made an assumption just like you did, with no proof whatsoever to my claims. You have the world figured out and everyone else is beneath you, you're so intelligent.

You've proven my angry point.

Very well,

thank you for taking part in my simple analysis test

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mickoneill31

Noticed lately that individuals working for famous international companies go around everywhere wearing their uniforms to show passively aggressively show you how superior they are. Ridiculous tbh. I mean public places like restaurants, shops etc.

I think some people worry about what other people do a bit too much. I don't pay any attention at all as to what strangers are wearing when I see them on the streets. If you think that people are doing it because they feel superior that probably says more about you than it says about them.

I've gotten free TShirts over the years. I don't typically wear them but they might be something I wear about the house. If I go out to the shops I don't change my clothes in case I'm going to offend a sensitive soul. Although if I knew I was going out during the day I wouldn't start the day wearing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: You start a discussion looking for input from others on a perceived slight on you by others choice of clothing and then insult those inputs.

I'm thinking you don't want a discussion, just a facility to rant about the subject. There are other places for that and, as this is a discussion site, I'll close this one down now.

Thanks to all for your input here,

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement