Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile Broadband router unlock code needed.

Options
  • 29-09-2018 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering if an Eir Rep could help me get the device unlock code for a mobile broadband router (Huawei B315 - 22) I have on bill pay since November 2016?

I have tried emailing Eir but the website states that the email system is being upgraded so no joy there.

I also rang 1901 but my mobile broadband SIM number or account number weren't recognised by the automated system and was unable to get through to speak to a representative.

Having sent a Twitter message to Eir support I was told to contact support via the Online Chat several times without success ( chats kept disconnecting when being transferred to the mobile services team).

Any help from an Eir Rep would be appreciated as I have exhausted all other channels of communication.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theraffia

Is there any Eir rep available to help on this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

theraffia wrote: »
    Just wondering if an Eir Rep could help me get the device unlock code for a mobile broadband router (Huawei B315 - 22) I have on bill pay since November 2016?

I have tried emailing Eir but the website states that the email system is being upgraded so no joy there.

I also rang 1901 but my mobile broadband SIM number or account number weren't recognised by the automated system and was unable to get through to speak to a representative.

Having sent a Twitter message to Eir support I was told to contact support via the Online Chat several times without success ( chats kept disconnecting when being transferred to the mobile services team).

Any help from an Eir Rep would be appreciated as I have exhausted all other channels of communication.
    Hi theraffia, 

I'm afraid we don't issue unlocking codes from here however if you PM me your account number, mobile, PIN and full name and I'll clarify your details for you. 

Once you have the correct details our customer care team via or our online chat will be able to assist you further here

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement