Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Pre-built Gaming PC

Options
  • 30-09-2018 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

So I am thinking of buying a gaming PC. I wan't to be spending around the 500 quid area. The reason I am not building one is 1) I don't have experience and 2) I'd have to buy windows which would negate any savings/value.

I'm not looking to run Arma 3 at 4k but I wan't to be able to run medium games good. Games like Battlefield 4, tycoons and strategy.

I have seen the odd core i5 PC around the 500 quid range which I would be interested in. I know the whole graphics card crisis is going on but I don't plan on buying a computer for possibly a year so the crypto miners should relax again.

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice and suggestions for what I should get. I know 500 euro isnt a lot but I don't expect anything great, just something that will run low games very good and medium games decent.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement