Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi, looking for top up PAYG and not a 30 contract. i am only back in ireland for 2 we

Options
  • 01-10-2018 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi, looking for top up PAYG and not a 30 contract. i am only back in ireland for 2 weeks 6 times a year if even that so the 30 day contract wouldn't suit unless the 30 days starts when i land and i can skip a cycle? i look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi feenyo,

You can avail of a prepay SIM card in your nearest eir store and top it up as needed or opt in for a prepay plan. I have linked the plans below.

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 14 feeneyo

Hi Sarah, thanks for the info.. so will that suit me? i was looking at the T&Cs but it's a mind field. it says top up every 4 weeks. can i let that lapse to 6 weeks? KR John

Advertisement