Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinsel Tunes FM

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

On the next episode of Tinsel Tunes.... we travel to New York City... to discover what is the truth behind the Fairytale.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Two things I personally find interesting about the music video for I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday are:

-The hat Roy Wood wears was just one he randomly pulled out of a lost and found box in the studio.

-Despite his long white hair and grey beard, Roy was only age 25 in the video!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

I am having great difficulty switching between I wish it could be Christmas everyday and the slade one in my head. It's very difficult. Once I sing one in my head I completely forget how the other one goes and I have to have a quick listen. But Im not learning, when I listen to the other one the original one goes. Its maddening.

Advertisement