Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gatwick Airport to West Hampstead - Direct?

Options
  • 01-10-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I’m just wondering if there’s a direct public transport service from Gatwick Airport to West Hampstead (and back) during midweek?

If so, who with and how frequent? Also an idea on cost would be brilliant.

I’ve had a look online but there seems to be no options other than 1 or 2 changes during the journey. Surely there’s a more efficient way than Gatwick -> Victoria -> two tube changes to West Hampstead?

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,395 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Thameslink train?

I checked TFL journey planner, and yes, it can be done with no changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I’m just wondering if there’s a direct public transport service from Gatwick Airport to West Hampstead (and back) during midweek?

If so, who with and how frequent? Also an idea on cost would be brilliant.

I’ve had a look online but there seems to be no options other than 1 or 2 changes during the journey. Surely there’s a more efficient way than Gatwick -> Victoria -> two tube changes to West Hampstead?

Thanks all :)

Google National Rail Inquires.

Can be done without changing, approx 1hr, from £15 single, on Thames Link Trains.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thank you guys, appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 savemyname

National rail, can be done but cost depends upon journey times, peak times cost more money.

Advertisement