Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ddm query

Options
  • 01-10-2018 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭

my ddm for my credit card wasn't paid last month. The money is in my BoI current account, will this be collected at the next due date automatically?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Isambard wrote: »
    my ddm for my credit card wasn't paid last month. The money is in my BoI current account, will this be collected at the next due date automatically?

Hi Isambard,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. The Direct debit would normally represent within a couple of days however I would recommend that you contact our Credit Card services team on 0818 251 251 and one of our advisors would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

Hi Isambard,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. The Direct debit would normally represent within a couple of days however I would recommend that you contact our Credit Card services team on 0818 251 251 and one of our advisors would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen.
    thanks, I can't do that due to hearing problems.  Your "contact us" options don't seem to include an email facilityi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Isambard,

Thanks Jen.
    thanks, I can't do that due to hearing problems.  Your "contact us" options don't seem to include an email facility

Thanks for letting us know Isambard. Can I ask if you have a current account set up with us and if you have the account set up on 365 online banking? If so you can raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to check this for you. Alternatively if you pop into a branch the advisers there will also be able to help you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

I do have online set up but have long ago forgotten the password. My current account is with BoI and the ddm is set up from there to pay my credit card, more or less it's only function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I do have online set up but have long ago forgotten the password. My current account is with BoI and the ddm is set up from there to pay my credit card, more or less it's only function.

To reset your Banking 365 password you would either need to visit a Bank of Ireland Branch or contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be happy to help you. We do not have account access here on Boards.

Thanks Jen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement