Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card query

Options
  • 01-10-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭

My credit recently expired and I need a new one ASAP. I recently changed my address and if ye sent me one automatically when my old one expired it went to my old address that I don’t have access to anymore. I tried calling but I can’t get through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

MadYaker wrote: »
    My credit recently expired and I need a new one ASAP. I recently changed my address and if ye sent me one automatically when my old one expired it went to my old address that I don’t have access to anymore. I tried calling but I can’t get through.

Hi MadYaker,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We strongly recommend that you contact our Lost and Stolen helpline on our Freephone number 1800 946 764 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to cancel the card that was issued.  You will need to update the postal address for the account. If you are registered for Card Care or 365online you can do this here. Once the address is updated we can then arrange to issue a new Card to you.

Thanks Jen.

Advertisement