Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nothing works at Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 01-10-2018 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hello, im trying at add a payee on banking 365, Ive selected the sms option but im getting no sms text to activate the payee. 

I try and ring 01 404 4000 for customer service the line rings 4 times then disconnects. I tried the contact thru banking 365 also and no answer as of yet.

Can anyone help me?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hello, im trying at add a payee on banking 365, Ive selected the sms option but im getting no sms text to activate the payee. 

I try and ring 01 404 4000 for customer service the line rings 4 times then disconnects. I tried the contact thru banking 365 also and no answer as of yet.

Can anyone help me?
    Ok I got thru, was told to input a wrong code 3 times and a new code will be issued by sms, I did that, and still no new code, rang back another 20 minutes on the phone, told to ring my service provider, I did that and Im getting other texts all day on the phone, nothing wrong with the network.

Rang back, another 15 minutes on hold then told that BOFi will send another text if the code generator isnt working, Im getting no texts from BOFI, and thats how the call ended. she couldn't help me, said \id have to go into a branch if I wanted to transfer money. Seriously want to move to AIB.

Can anyone help ? 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Is your phone provider Eir? If so, they dont support the BOI sms.

Pataman wrote: »
    Is your phone provider Eir? If so, they dont support the BOI sms.
    Not with Eir. I received a code by sms just last week from BOFI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Ok I got thru, was told to input a wrong code 3 times and a new code will be issued by sms, I did that, and still no new code, rang back another 20 minutes on the phone, told to ring my service provider, I did that and Im getting other texts all day on the phone, nothing wrong with the network.

Rang back, another 15 minutes on hold then told that BOFi will send another text if the code generator isnt working, Im getting no texts from BOFI, and thats how the call ended. she couldn't help me, said \id have to go into a branch if I wanted to transfer money. Seriously want to move to AIB.

Can anyone help ? 

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Have you made any change to your SIM or Handset or have you recently changed Mobile Provider?

Did our advisor confirm that a text had issued to you and if so, have you checked this with your mobile provider?

Thanks Jen.

Can anyone help ? 

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Have you made any change to your SIM or Handset or have you recently changed Mobile Provider?

Did our advisor confirm that a text had issued to you and if so, have you checked this with your mobile provider?

Thanks Jen.
    Ive answered these questions on the phone, same number for years, same handset for a year, no changes what so ever. I got a code from BOFI just last week by sms.

I checked with my phone provider, nothing has come from BOFI.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Can anyone help ? 

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks Jen.
    Ive answered these questions on the phone, same number for years, same handset for a year, no changes what so ever. I got a code from BOFI just last week by sms.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than to look through your account and the number registered on it to see why you haven't received this SMS.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Can anyone help ? 

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks Jen.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than to look through your account and the number registered on it to see why you haven't received this SMS.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    I have done this yesterday morning thru Banking 365, as of now, nothing new in my 365 inbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I have done this yesterday morning thru Banking 365, as of now, nothing new in my 365 inbox.

Thanks for letting us know, Our advisors aim to reply to your query within 1 to 2 business days.

Thanks Again
    Jen

Advertisement