Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with cash lodgement to ATM

Options
  • 01-10-2018 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, I just made a lodgement to the ATM in Montrose. I deposited a cheque and €50 note and while both transactions are showing in my 365online account, there's a €50 ADJ deduction immediately after the cash deposit. Any idea what would be causing this and will it rectify itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hi folks, I just made a lodgement to the ATM in Montrose. I deposited a cheque and €50 note and while both transactions are showing in my 365online account, there's a €50 ADJ deduction immediately after the cash deposit. Any idea what would be causing this and will it rectify itself?
    Actually nevermind this. Looking at it again, the initial credit for the cheque was €50 higher than the cheque value so that adjustment makes sense now. 

Advertisement