Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashfield, Swords

Options
  • 01-10-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi, Thinking of buying a 4 bed semi in the final phase of the Ashfield development in Swords. Theyre quite pricey at 435k but can just about afford. Currently renting elsewhere in Swords and love the town. anyone currently living in Ashfield with any opinions/advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

dk1982 wrote: »
    Hi, Thinking of buying a 4 bed semi in the final phase of the Ashfield development in Swords. Theyre quite pricey at 435k but can just about afford. Currently renting elsewhere in Swords and love the town. anyone currently living in Ashfield with any opinions/advice?

Did you buy a home here? I’m planning to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

kevincool wrote: »
    Did you buy a home here? I’m planning to buy

Hi there, yep have booking deposit paid and meeting solicitor tomorrow to sign contracts. Snag done last week. Will be getting keys before end of this month by the look of things. All moving along fast

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

dk1982 wrote: »
    Hi there, yep have booking deposit paid and meeting solicitor tomorrow to sign contracts. Snag done last week. Will be getting keys before end of this month by the look of things. All moving along fast

Congrats! I am buying soon over here. Could you please say?

1. Are there any schools nearby?
    2. Any bus stops nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

kevincool wrote: »
    Congrats! I am buying soon over here. Could you please say?

1. Are there any schools nearby?
    2. Any bus stops nearby?

Yep primary and secondary schools in neighbouring River Valley estate. Bus stops less than 10 min walk away including Swords Express

Advertisement