Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir issues today?

Options
  • 01-10-2018 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've tried ringing the Eir support line but I can't get through. My call keeps getting dropped when I enter the phone number and account number. I've spent twenty minutes on this without success.

Is there an issue today with accessing particular websites. We are having problems accessing PayPal through our Eir connection. I've tethered my laptop to my phone and I can connect fine through another provider, but not through the Eir connection. Something similar happened a few weeks ago but it resolved itself. 

Is anybody experiencing similar issues with some websites?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there,

I've tried ringing the Eir support line but I can't get through. My call keeps getting dropped when I enter the phone number and account number. I've spent twenty minutes on this without success.

Is there an issue today with accessing particular websites. We are having problems accessing PayPal through our Eir connection. I've tethered my laptop to my phone and I can connect fine through another provider, but not through the Eir connection. Something similar happened a few weeks ago but it resolved itself. 

Is anybody experiencing similar issues with some websites?

thanks,
    Hi anthonyjmaher, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having getting through to us. We are aware of issues, we have posted an announcement here

We have no issues logged here, our support team would need to troubleshoot with you to identify the issue. You can also chat with them on our online chat service here

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement