Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyke Road electric car parking

Options
  • 01-10-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I see that dyke Road has an electric charging unit. Does anyone know if you have to pay for parking there while charging your car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

The only change to the space is that it can only be used by an EV while charging, nothing else has changed. So if it was pay parking before it still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

Del2005 wrote: »
    The only change to the space is that it can only be used by an EV while charging, nothing else has changed. So if it was pay parking before it still is.

Thanks. I usually drive my hybrid and just pay for parking in merchants road but noticed recently that Wood quay has charging units too but not always available. It looks like you don't have to pay here while charging so just wondered if it was the same at dyke Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

I usually charge at home and only use fast chargers when taking extended drives. So not a lot of experience using the slow chargers on the network.

Advertisement