Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Firewood-preferably kiln dried

• 01-10-2018 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone got some good recommendations for some good quality firewood in Limerick, suitable for burning in a stove. At the moment I'm buying it in the Co-op but would prefer to see if there is some good alternatives out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I ordered from corkfirewood.ie and they delivered to Limerick for free. The logs are great, very dry and i haven't come across any that are too large for the stove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Hey,

Anyone got some good recommendations for some good quality firewood in Limerick, suitable for burning in a stove. At the moment I'm buying it in the Co-op but would prefer to see if there is some good alternatives out there.

The kiln dried Ash from Faha Fuels near Singland motors burns great for me.€7 a bag though but still better than the red bags in the coop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

www.cotterbrosfirewood.ie

I use these Guys form Abbeyfeale good price compared to the others

Advertisement