Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog food

• 01-10-2018 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wondering what nut other lads are feeding their dogs with? Feeding arkwright atm but will probably go up to something with more protein for the season. Struggling to put weight on the springer tho so if anyone has any tips on how to put weight on the id appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

Barnsley wrote: »
    Just wondering what nut other lads are feeding their dogs with? Feeding arkwright atm but will probably go up to something with more protein for the season. Struggling to put weight on the springer tho so if anyone has any tips on how to put weight on the id appreciate it

Mabey add some mince to the diet, mine get sardines or tuna once a week from Lidl or Aldi it's cheap enough, gives good condition to them. I boil the mince up and they love it and it keeps them built up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Barnsley wrote: »

Try adding sardines in oil from aldi/lidl, tins are only 40/50 cent a tin, puts a nice shine on the dog too.

is it a dog or bitch? dont want too much weight on a springer, I had mine at the vet recently and asked the vet about her weight and she said it was bang on at 16kg, you can see a lot of her ribs and the vet said thats the way you want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Engage salmon and rice is what I am feeding. It is very good and the dog loves it.

Advertisement