Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting very cross now!

Options
  • 01-10-2018 4:54pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Still no answer to my queries and no success in contacting Eir. Getting to the stage of sending back the new phone and cancelling the contract.

The DD for my transfer to Eir was set up on 21st of Sept. I've already documented some of the struggles I've had to get the account actually up and running. When I try any of the online supports, they either can't help me or ask for a phone number. I give either my current Vodaphone number or the number that was on the new sim and get rejected as not being a customer. I don't have an account number to give, either.
    When I try to get through online, both phone numbers are rejected as being the no. of the phone. If by some miracle, I manage to get put on hold, I'm waiting and waiting. Can someone please contact me urgently.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Still no answer to my queries and no success in contacting Eir. Getting to the stage of sending back the new phone and cancelling the contract.

The DD for my transfer to Eir was set up on 21st of Sept. I've already documented some of the struggles I've had to get the account actually up and running. When I try any of the online supports, they either can't help me or ask for a phone number. I give either my current Vodaphone number or the number that was on the new sim and get rejected as not being a customer. I don't have an account number to give, either.
    When I try to get through online, both phone numbers are rejected as being the no. of the phone. If by some miracle, I manage to get put on hold, I'm waiting and waiting. Can someone please contact me urgently.
    Hi byhookorbycrook, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile number, full name and address and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hi byhookorbycrook, 

Feel free to PM me your mobile number, full name and address and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you , Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi byhookorbycrook, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you , Tracey.
    No problem. I'll get back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement