Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No broadband connection

Options
  • 01-10-2018 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

No broadband connection at all since 1130 am. Tried twitter which sent me to live chat which was 25 min waiting for a reply then rang customer care another 20 min wait only for call to be dropped

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

flynner19 wrote: »
    No broadband connection at all since 1130 am. Tried twitter which sent me to live chat which was 25 min waiting for a reply then rang customer care another 20 min wait only for call to be dropped
    Hi flynner19, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your service and with getting through to ourselves. We are experiencing issues with this, we have an announcement posted here

I'm afraid we are unable to troubleshoot issues from here, you would need to contact our support team on 1890 260 260. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement