Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any presale for Anne Marie and Rudimental

Options
  • 01-10-2018 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi guys with tickets for both concerts going on sale Friday morning, im hoping somebody might be able to post a presale code for either or both.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Well seeing as my first reaction when I got the text from 3 was "Who the f*ck is Anne-Marie?", I'll pm you a code. Is Rudimental in the 3 Arena too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

Thank you so much for the link... hopefully can get my girls tickets and get mine for Rudimental Friday morning in general sale.... they are playing in the Olympia, need to be quick to get those ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

Must be more popular than I thought!! Seem to be gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

mumo3 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the link... hopefully can get my girls tickets and get mine for Rudimental Friday morning in general sale.... they are playing in the Olympia, need to be quick to get those ðŸ˜

Any luck with the code?

Didn't manage to get them either, logged in at half 9 to be ready and nothing at all...gave up at 11.

Tried for 3 seating tickets from the start kept telling me none available :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

is the Anne-marie thing sold out already for next june 1. was hoping to get my girls tickets.

I dont know if she is sold out, but I struggled to get them Friday morning, took the best part of an hour and I ended up with seats in the nose bleeds ... best bet is to probably go into tickmaster outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

rang ticketmaster in cork sold out 30 mins.

Advertisement