Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Economics

Options
  • 02-10-2018 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Is anyone doing it this year.... looking at an extra subject to counteract my OL maths because i need the points... not alot of info on it and some saying i cant do it because there is a project involved? Any past pupils or teachers advice would b much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

You need a teacher to sign off/grade your project. Combined with that there are only a handful of students doing ag economics every year. Only 37 students sat HL this year. To the best of my knowledge there is a teacher teaching it in Cork and that's probably where most of the students are based and it was offered in Leeson St for a while, don't know if they are still doing it. And that's about it. You're probably better off looking for another subject.

Advertisement