Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

direct debit wrong name

Options
  • 02-10-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi I received the direct debit letter and my name was wrong on the form but I couldn't get through on the phone. However the actual direct debit appeared on my account. I cancelled this but I need to ensure Eir are clear on their end that I will be paying my bill through the Eir app like I always did prior to changing my contract.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

PM sent to Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

pmce4 wrote: »
    Hi I received the direct debit letter and my name was wrong on the form but I couldn't get through on the phone. However the actual direct debit appeared on my account. I cancelled this but I need to ensure Eir are clear on their end that I will be paying my bill through the Eir app like I always did prior to changing my contract.
    Hi pmce4, 

Ok no problem, I've received your PM and will get back to you shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

pmce4 wrote: »
    Thanks Tracey
    I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

thanks Tracey for resolving this so fast. Great service