Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1tb Xbox One S, 2 Controllers and 4 games £249.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭A1404

Argos have Xbox one 1tb with two controllers and fifa 19 for €259, i think its decent deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Paddy_man wrote: »

Cheers for highlighting this - good deal I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

I will wait for that 109 EUR deal to come back - or not going to happen?

My 7yo started insisting Santa will get him an Xbox and cannot see myself spending more than 109 for it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

og2k7 wrote: »

My 7yo started insisting Santa will get him an Xbox and cannot see myself spending more than 109 for it now

What deal would that be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

pm. wrote: »
    What deal would that be?

That was on Currys.ie last month - Hot Wheels bundle i think (or rocket league)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

You might be waiting quite a while.. or you may get lucky

I missed out on the currys deal last month, but I suspect they were mostly just selling off what they had left of those bundles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Bought a 1TB One s with the new Tomb Raider(download) and FIFA 19(disc) last week in Argos for €259.

Good price for a B&M

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

Wish they would do the deal they have in the states where you get the Hardware for free as long as you sub to Xbox live and game pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That was clearance stock, unlikely to happen again. I doubt you'd even get an old 2012 model Xbox One for that 2nd hand.

Great deals direct from MS at the moment though with games/extra controller, if you sold all the extras the console + controller works out at about €140 or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Cheers for highlighting this - good deal I think.

Ya, I think i might be the best deal this side of Black Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 08mor

Has anyone managed to buy the currys deal, i tried paying by paypal and using PM but they cancelled the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

08mor wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to buy the currys deal, i tried paying by paypal and using PM but they cancelled the order.
    Curry's and Argos don't honour these orders to PW / PW anymore in my experience..

• Registered Users Posts: 46 08mor

Basq wrote: »
    Curry's and Argos don't honour these orders to PW / PW anymore in my experience..

Thanks, that explains that so, is there any work around by using another forwarding company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They won't use any forwarding company. That's the problem.

Advertisement