Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go Mobile SIM not working

Options
  • 02-10-2018 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

My mobile sim seems to be de-activated for some reason even though I have plenty of credit. No signal received on it now at all.

The sim doesn't get used that much but was last used about 2 months ago, so it should not have been de-activated.

How do I go about sorting this out?

It is pre-pay, and I tried the chat online, but no success as they only seem to deal with fixed lines.

Any help greatly appreciated guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

scunermac wrote: »
    My mobile sim seems to be de-activated for some reason even though I have plenty of credit. No signal received on it now at all.

The sim doesn't get used that much but was last used about 2 months ago, so it should not have been de-activated.

It is pre-pay, and I tried the chat online, but no success as they only seem to deal with fixed lines.

When did you last top up? They might have disconnected you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

scunermac wrote: »

Hi scunermac,

If you could PM me with the mobile and PIN number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭scunermac

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi scunermac,

If you could PM me with the mobile and PIN number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for following up but I got this sorted in the end.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

No worries,

Good to hear :)

Sarah

Advertisement