Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few if ANY Pro-Trump videos allowed

Options
  • 03-10-2018 9:53am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

The moderator 'ancapailldorcha' is demonstrating a clear bias in their moderation of the Donald Trump presidential thread.

I put up a post with 2 videos of a Donald Trump rallys that occurred in the last 3 days as he hits the road for the mid-terms campaigning.

I also added a pretty concise assesment of what the videos demonstrated and potential impact.

Yet this moderator choose to REMOVE them and sent me a PM comment 'Dumping videos of rallies adds nothing to the discussion.'

We are in the midst of the run up to the most important mid-terms in a generation and this mod thinks a Trump rally is not of significance , in THE DONALD TRUMP THREAD !!

It can only be one thing, their personal bias is clouding their judgmenet.
    There have been nearly 25 anti-Trump videos of snippets of videos posted in the last month in the same thread, yet none of them were pulled.

Its your choice whether you take decisive action on this. There is clear evidence of MOD demonstrating personal bias, it is un-equivocal.
    And not only is it a pure anti-Trump bias its also demonstrating a lack of credible political acumen, to say a Trump Rally is not pertinent to the upcoming mid-terms. If anythign its more pertinent than any of the Kavanaguh videos the anti-Trumpers post.

Here are the comment I posted in addition to the videos.
    Its far more than most anti-Trumpers post on their videos, and thereby clearly not just a video dump as the mod called it.
    President Trump is on the road, 5 States in 5 days, rallying the electorate.

The energy in the room is palpable , and Im sure it will transfer into the ballot box in the mid-terms.

Theres no evidence of a blue wave, if anything there is a red revival akin to 2016 . I expect alot of suprises in November.

People are coming from hundreds of miles away, queuing up overnight and having to be turned away, or listen in from outside the auditorium.

Not only are people expressing their political persusssion, they also seem to be having a good time. Theres a great vibe coming off these, a family friendly, positive, patriotic expression of ordinary folks.

I assume its okay to put 2 videos of POTUS Trump Rallys from the last 2 days in the Donald Trump Is President thread... seems appropriate. .
    Southaven Mississipi and Johnson City

And as to the INFRACTION i incurred I would like that rescinded.

Baron De Charlus posted 2 warnings in less than 24 hours about posters behaviour, yet again this morning an anti-Trumper accused the supporters of being 'DEPLORABLES' . I reported that post , yet the moderator ' 'ancapailldorcha' rather than take any REAL action, simply removed the posts , thereby giving a get out so they would not have to issue any bans. Again clear and unequivocal bias.

The moderator '' 'ancapailldorcha' removed the posts from the anti-Trumpers that clearly went against TWO WARNINGS from the other mod 'BARON DE CHARLUS' and then in what could only be a moment of pettiness and bias , removed my post and comments about a TRUMP MID-TERM ELECTION RALLY from the DONALD TRUMP PRESiDENTIAL thread.

The credibitlity of the thread is shot if this MOD 'ancapailldorcha' continues to administer it with a clear personal bias.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

you might want to check the Donald Trump thread.

We have had another ANTI-TRUMPER post a video as ameans to express their view.
    And they didnt even make much of a coment, a single one-liner

There is NO SIGN of that VIDEO being removed.

My Video of a TRUMP RALLY was removed with claims of a VIDEO DUMP yet I had posted an extensive comment and analysis.

The CREDIBILITY is shot if the UN-EQUIVOCAL and BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARDS continue...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Firstly, we are here to discuss your infraction/actions, not any one else.

Secondly, this is not a forum for taking pot-shots at moderators.

If you keep posting in the above manner, we will stop this DR right here and now.

The first step in the DR process is for you to contact the mod and attempt to resolve the issue between yourselves, rather than having to go through this full process. Can you confirm if you have attempted to resolve this directly with the mod?

Yes .
    I made 2 attempts to resolve it.

1 ) I reposted my POST. Stating the same point of view.
    The legitimacy of posting a Donald Trump rally video in the DONALD TRUMP THREAD
    I also highlighted it was not a VIDEO DUMP, as I gave an extensive comment on it

The MOD chose to REMOVE it AGAIN.

2) The MOD sent me a message.
    I sent them a message.
    No further response from the mod.

<SNIP>

Reposting your post after a mod removed it is a big no-no on Boards. That alone could have earned you a mod sanction.

It seems that you are awaiting a response from the mod currently, so this process will pause until you have concluded discussion with them.

I have snipped the remainder of your post as it is not relevant at this point. I warned you previously about staying on topic. Please heed my wwarning.

I requested a response from the MOD on a few questions .
    So whats the verdict are we allowed to post PRO-TRUMP videos or not ?
    Are all VIDEOS banned from the thread ?
    Are only anti-TRump videos allowed ?

You might want to re-read the TOPIC heading I put on this thread.
    " FEW IF ANY PRO_TRUMP VIDEOS ALLOWED "

my point and questions could not be more pertinent to the TOPIC I opened the DR on .

• Advertisement

Please await a response from the mod.

Heres the MODS response .. They didnt answer my question if a Donald Trump Rally video is allowed.

Its quoted below again , hardly the insight one would hope from a moderator on a Political thread.
    To consider that a Donald Trump rally is not pertinent to a Donald Trump thread.. wells its farcical.

And the line about it being PR , is complete horse**** ( pun intended) , as it only reads like PR because of the mods anti-Trump bias.

Plus how can the mod say it was 1 hour of people just cheering Trump, they deleted it faster than I posted it, so how could they know what the content was, they obviosuly didnt watch it. Again more horse****.

The video had alot of policy and Trump administration program detailed in it. He was spreading his message and achievements, just cos you dont like him, doesnt mean its simply PR.

But again the left demonstrate their ignorance, if they spent more time listening to the content of his rallys in 2015-201 , maybe they would have realised what content in his speechs was resonating with the electorate. Instead the swallowed the MSM clickbaits soundbites headlines.

Trump will be delivering more rallys, I will be posting the videos in the Donald Trump thread, up to you how you choose to handle it.

Firstly, videos are not banned from the thread.

Your post was deleted because I didn't see any attempt within it to engage in debate. The post read like a press release from Donald Trump's PR team. You finished by posting a video one of which was well over an hour long of one of his rallies. You said nothing about the video, instead simply posting it there which is why I used the term "dump". There was no indication that you had watched it or that it would add anything to the debate. This is why I deleted the post. You then made the same post again replete with the videos which earned you the infraction.

Politics is a forum for serious political debate. A one-hour-plus video of people cheering for Trump doesn't facilitate this. A video, when posted should be used to back up your point and not make the point itself as not all posters will have the capacity to view a one-hour long video. Please bear this in mind in future.

I warned you about soap boxing and you continue to ignore my warning.

I am closing this dispute. We can try again when you are ready to appeal without all the bluster and bombast.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement