Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an app for service payments

Options
  • 03-10-2018 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Someone comes up to me to pay for a service, they either have a bank or credit card, its a bit of a rigmarole to send them my iban, they set it up their end, get the txt, verify, add me, pay me, I have to wait to see did it come in..... sheeeeeeesh, is there an app I can use to make that easy, verify my end receipt of payment and then send them a receipt with couple of button taps in a few seconds.
    Ive seen a couple of accounting apps, waveapps for example, theyre charging around 2% which I guess is something like the industry norm.

sumup as well.

Any recommendations?

Im setup on Paypal so that could be used, but not everyone is on paypal and paypal doesnt do bespoke receipts which I need as the service may differ and I need to send what the service was for in the receipt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Someone comes up to me to pay for a service, they either have a bank or credit card

you should try Clientrol, i think it will help solve your issue.

You can create Bundles/Retainers (Services) available for your clients to purchase.

They can purchase each service as a once off, monthly or annual charge - what will save you the most hassle is that you take payment directly by credit card or with GoCardLess (bank direct debit mandate) your client will fill out the direct debit mandate to your account while checking out, no messing around and all done in a few clicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

sumup , comes with a bluetooth card reader to take payment then and there, emails invoices.

Advertisement