Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

Haven't watched this tripe in weeks......in that time, detective muppet Sexy cop is back, barry o hanlon is back and robbie somehow died in Africa? whats the storyline behind that?:confused:

FYP, now wash your mouth out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I love how Boscco just arrives in Dublin without a job or apartment and he basically gets both of them on the first day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I love how Boscco just arrives in Dublin without a job or apartment and he basically gets both of them on the first day!

On a Sunday aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I really don't see how RTE are so broke, what with the Spar and all the products they advertise on Fair City, sure the income from that alone would be enough to run the place..

tototoe wrote: »
    Would someone explain to me why rte are pushing the this will and christiano storyline as some big event. Its a complete pile of pants so far

I think there is a bit of a disconnect with the people doing the promo ads and the the actually episodes.
    Melaine was in the one for Ciaran and she was moved back to Armenia when the residents found out he returned!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

jos28 wrote: »
    FYP, now wash your mouth out :D

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,978 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would think Katy's mother would return with Ciaran on the loose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Did Detective Steve not even take the time to look at Katie's phone and read the message when he called to the house?

"Mum , go into the kitchen and stick the kettle on" says Eion ... she's got bloody dementia and don't even recognise your her son! - have a heart FGS

Next week Katy is home alone and Ciaran is
    in the attic.
    How many people have they put there now?
    I can think of two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would think Katy's mother would return with Ciaran on the loose

Mammy's don't give a sh*t in FC. Shur poor Junior is dying and his ma and da abandoned him in the back shed. Wayne is happier than he's ever been and trying to match make Doug and Erica, and Orla is busy with her new hair/make-up/business.

Surrogate mammy Sash,who is 19 months pregnant by now, is waiting for the text to tell her come home. The laughable thing is we know, in 1/2 weeks, we'll be back to snot dripping Orla wailing over Junior's impending death.

You have to laugh.

Mammy's don't give a sh*t in FC. Shur poor Junior is dying and his ma and da abandoned him in the back shed. Wayne is happier than he's ever been and trying to match make Doug and Erica, and Orla is busy with her new hair/make-up/business.

Surrogate mammy Sash,who is 19 months pregnant by now, is waiting for the text to tell her come home. The laughable thing is we know, in 1/2 weeks, we'll be back to snot dripping Orla wailing over Junior's impending death.

You have to laugh.

maybe we , the unwashed viewing public should not be digging deep and just go with the flow and not take the soap so serious :D - i mean I like to watch FC but its hardly oscar winning material most of the time LOL

Sure even corrie and EE these days are doing that with characters in them soaps too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

You have to laugh.

And you haven't mentioned Sharon Collins who done the dirty deed and sent of an email to stop her daughter Hayley landing her dream job just because her estranged sister Sharon Curley had a hand in it for Hayley.

Or Renee who was constantly taking a totally unbalanced view in the Heather versus Farrah saga. So much so that Farrah practically disowned her a couple of times as I recall.

Is Alex in hiding now too from Ciaran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

In some ways, the story about Rose and her dementia is similar to a story in Ros na Run

tototoe wrote: »
    Would someone explain to me why rte are pushing the this will and christiano storyline as some big event. Its a complete pile of pants so far

Mairead will probably have Cris as the one torturing abusing Will :rolleyes:

Cris should make Will admit lying about Damo to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

I mentioned before that the real truth will come out there and again Damo will be made to look like the bad guy in Mairead's eyes.... If you had told the truth we could have got Will the help he needed sooner blah, blah, blah.

(notwithstanding that Damo did actually tell the real truth at the outset).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

I dunno, Mairead will say the biggest crime was Damien lying :)

Sorcha Furlong(Orla)Tweeted that she's back at work so it will be a few weeks before we see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Sorcha Furlong(Orla)Tweeted that she's back at work so it will be a few weeks before we see her.

I wonder will she have remembered about her sick little boy, or will she have a new business venture to keep her busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

next week in fair city.....someone goes to the shop.. someone leaves the shop.. someone goes the pub.. someone goes to vinos.. etc etc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

next week in fair city.....someone goes to the shop.. someone leaves the shop.. someone goes the pub.. someone goes to vinos.. etc etc.....

Spoiler alert please,

Someone goes to The Hungry Pig and eats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

What's the logic in having no Fair City tonight? Saying it's because of the match's baffling since it's on the other channel.

Guessing it's a contract issue regarding how many episodes RTE air per year as on some, maybe all, Bank Holiday weekends there's none on the Sunday.

Not saying I quite understand that either mind!!

Someone goes to the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Woman playing the counsellor is a brilliant actor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Woman playing the counsellor is a brilliant actor.

..what else has she been in?

I'd never have thought Will grew up in Blanchardstown

Credit where it's due, fantastic performances from Will and Chris tonight. I'm so glad they found a decent counsellor and not the ridiculous one that Decco and Kerryanne went to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Think he only found out himself this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Poor Cristiano. That was really sad, my heart went out to him. Very well acted by both men.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

I thought he was supposed to be from Cashel?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

Will is some b*****d! Wonder if this is paving the way to a ''who killed Will?'' storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Spot on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Will is some b*****d! Wonder if this is paving the way to a ''who killed Will?'' storyline?

Well Christmas IS coming

• Advertisement

Will was so horrible and paranoid

Suprised that they used that lanuage before 9pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Credit where it's due the 3 actors played a blinder tonight.

It's the first episode in ages where I watched it for the full half hour without becoming bored and flicking through the channels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Did anyone else notice the card falling out of Chris' shirt when he was taking it off, yet when Will picked it up he found it inside the pocket?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brookers

happyday wrote: »
    Spot on!

people who own coffee shops, buy coffee in the spar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

In therapy speak would it be correct to say Will is in denial.

Tough watching this tonight since Cristiano is such a gentle soul.

Did anyone else notice the card falling out of Chris' shirt when he was taking it off, yet when Will picked it up he found it inside the pocket?

I noticed that too

That totally baffled me also!
    I was thinking it was my imagination!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Im always an armchair critic looking for problems with FC, but credit to all involved, tonight's was a very powerful episode

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

https://youtu.be/PVPSizAcqeA

Me telling people in the local about tonight's fair City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Suprised that they used that lanuage before 9pm.

Was ok for me I was watching on plus one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

I can NOT wait to see when Mairéad finally finds out what Will is really like, in regards to what he's been doing to Damien and now poor Christiano.

Cant believe that tonight. Was nearly crying at the end. Fantastic performances as said above!

Something tells me its only gonna keep getting worse.. Bring it on...!

bazermc wrote: »
    Was ok for me I was watching on plus one

I'd have no issue with it but I could see one's complaining with certain elements of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Mairead will probably tell Chris that Will is just missing Phoebe and he should give him a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭threetrees

Great episode and great acting. I actually hate Will so much, there is nothing likeable about him. Sign of a great actor.

I wasn't expecting a two hander episode such as this so it was a nice surprise and excellent viewing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement