Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

happyday wrote:
    There was a Stira. You must have missed it. They make loads of noise and need to be let down from below. (Although I've never tried to let mine down while being locked in the attic!) I can't see how he could go up the Stairs and pull it up after him either.

Ah right thanks for that, defo missed it!
    Niall_76 wrote:
    Don’t feel bad about missing the stairs/stira.. Eoghan didn’t notice it either when checking on the girls.

LOL :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭threetrees

When Bosco knocked on the door I had this vision of the real Bosco popping up out of his box. "Hello boys and girls". Could they not have picked a different name for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

threetrees wrote: »
    When Bosco knocked on the door I had this vision of the real Bosco popping up out of his box. "Hello boys and girls". Could they not have picked a different name for him?

:pac:

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Tessa while you are up there can you grab the aul Christmas tree that’s right beside you.

Sure it’s nearly Halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

fin12 wrote: »
    Because Will is manipulating. Chris is probably like how can I leave him , he gave up his family to be with me, also they are living together so not as clear cut as them just dating each other for a few months but obviously Chris should leave.

I don't think any of that is really adding any credibility here tbh...but it is fair city. When you see how a similar issue is being built up over months on EastEnders, this is just more appalling writing from the FC crew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

tototoe wrote: »
    I don't think any of that is really adding any credibility here tbh...but it is fair city. When you see how a similar issue is being built up over months on EastEnders, this is just more appalling writing from the FC crew.

With channelle ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,978 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazermc wrote: »
    Tessa while you are up there can you grab the aul Christmas tree that’s right beside you.

Sure it’s nearly Halloween.

Is that Michael's Christmas tree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Under katys bed is very messy. If only she had somewhere to store such things! Like a ridiculously easily accessible attic with concrete floor-like soundproofing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It must be horrible being Christiano being in a relationship with Will and a night out with Dolorus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"I'm not drinking" says Hughie and takes a swig before Janes ponytail is out the door.

• Advertisement

Mairead is some fceking muppet for her gay cheating husband ex Will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

The image of the attic door being "closed" isn't the greatest for Stira or whoever the installers're supposed be; like a dogs dinner it is.

Next week both a secret from Robbie and Paul is revealed

Katy's voice is so annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Katy's voice is so annoying!

Awful pitch to it, was thinking the very same.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Next week both a secret from Robbie and Paul is revealed

Robbie had a child for Paul too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

You'd think that Tessa would put up a bit of a fight and not let Katy tie her up.

Bloomin' ridiculous! Someone who's a shade smaller than you threatens to tie you up, gag you and leave you in an attic without displaying any hint of violence and doesn't threaten any, and you just say, ''please, don't do this'' instead of pushing them aside and telling them to feck off!

Barry I prefer your usual serious self over any attempts at humour.

Pete you're some knob. Nearly the biggest knob on FC, which is saying something.

Will's guardian angel, again didn't realise they were so friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This story line is so stupid as if Ciaran would want an old woman with dementia as his captive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

And who puts an attic in a bedroom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭leche solara

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Awful pitch to it, was thinking the very same.

And the louder she gets the stronger her Dublin accent becomes. Poor acting really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

How exactly did katy close the attic hatch with a bang when theres obviously some kind of stira /ladder attached ? Also....Will is on a feckin crutch....youd think he was in need of palliative care the way theyre all going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

Cristiano needs to find Ciaran and give him a few bob to lock Will in a box permanently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

jos28 wrote: »
    Cristiano needs to find Ciaran and give him a few bob to lock Will in a box permanently
    Up the money a wee bit and put Bosco back in his box alsotongue.png

Dolores putting me to shame, out bopping last night in Coppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Ah ffs, we had a year of Katie in the box, now we have Rose in the box, and albeit briefly, we had Tessa in a kinda' box.

And, I'm sorry, but if my husband and father of my kid left me for another man, you can be damn sure I wouldn't be doing his shopping and defending him at every chance. Mairead's a fecking tree stump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

That was absolutely hilarious. Tessa in the attic. FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

You'd think that Tessa would put up a bit of a fight and not let Katy tie her up.

Bloomin' ridiculous! Someone who's a shade smaller than you threatens to tie you up, gag you and leave you in an attic without displaying any hint of violence and doesn't threaten any, and you just say, ''please, don't do this'' instead of pushing them aside and telling them to feck off!

She actually held out her wrists for her.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought it was pretty funny when Barry said he’s snoring inspired violence in prison lol.

• Advertisement

Thursday 24th
    Katy prepares to face her worst fear and come face to face with Ciarán. Cristiano worries his friends are turning against him, while Paul discovers Barry's secret.
    Sunday 27th
    Katy's Halloween nightmare deepens when she strikes a deal with Ciaran to secure Rose's release. Hughie is forced to confront his demons when Paul and Barry take drastic action.
    Tuesday 29th
    Katy finds herself once again under Ciaran's control. Carol tries to let go of her anger in order to say goodbye to Robbie, and Paul conspires to take advantage of Hughie.
    Wednesday 30th
    Katy and Tessa are horrified by Ciaran's plan. Tension simmers between Barry and Paul, while Carol prepares to say her final farewell to Robbie.
    Thursday 31st
    Ciaran's plan misfires, with tragic results. Barry is stunned when Hughie reveals Paul's secret. Robbie springs a surprise from beyond the grave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

bazermc wrote: »
    That was absolutely hilarious. Tessa in the attic. FFS.

Absolutely pathetic. As if she wouldn't have tried to struggle.

Thursday 24th
    Katy prepares to face her worst fear and come face to face with Ciarán. Cristiano worries his friends are turning against him, while Paul discovers Barry's secret.
    Sunday 27th
    Katy's Halloween nightmare deepens when she strikes a deal with Ciaran to secure Rose's release. Hughie is forced to confront his demons when Paul and Barry take drastic action.
    Tuesday 29th
    Katy finds herself once again under Ciaran's control. Carol tries to let go of her anger in order to say goodbye to Robbie, and Paul conspires to take advantage of Hughie.
    Wednesday 30th
    Katy and Tessa are horrified by Ciaran's plan. Tension simmers between Barry and Paul, while Carol prepares to say her final farewell to Robbie.
    Thursday 31st
    Ciaran's plan misfires, with tragic results. Barry is stunned when Hughie reveals Paul's secret. Robbie springs a surprise from beyond the grave.

Looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,317 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Sparko wrote: »
    Absolutely pathetic. As if she wouldn't have tried to struggle.

I think she would have overpowered Katy. She looks physically fitter - it would only make sense if Katy had been armed with a weapon.

Says whiskey on the bottle but it was as white as the water Hughie spilled down the sink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,240 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If Mairead was this attentive when they were together she MIGHT have noticed he was gay......on the other hand him being gay seems to have improved their marriage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Says whiskey on the bottle but it was as white as the water Hughie spilled down the sink.

Like this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They should have used diluted tea.

Like this ?

Never knew there was such a thing, learn something new everyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,226 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Good man Hughie :)

Eoins mother is kidnapped and he goes for a pint with katie in the pub, bit of an odd thing to do I'd have thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

Eoins mother is kidnapped and he goes for a pint with katie in the pub, bit of an odd thing to do I'd have thought.
    Obviously not concerned for his mother then lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It's amazing how Fair City manages to be so funny and so serious at the same time. Hughies dancing was gas, and then you have Eoghan and Katie having a serious conversation just a few feet away from him. So odd.

RobertKK wrote: »
    They should have used diluted tea.

They did

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

pjohnson wrote: »
    If Mairead was this attentive when they were together she MIGHT have noticed he was gay......on the other hand him being gay seems to have improved their marriage.

That is so true,
    Mairead is so blind to will it's not even funny,
    She believes everything that he says, I dont know anyone that is so gulible

I'm just catching up on Dublin Murders nown and Dr Oakley/Macus Lambe is in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Am I just a naturally violent person, or does anyone else yearn to punch the head off Mairead? I'm just waiting for her to move into Will and Christiano's flat so she can take care of her lying/cheating/gay/manipulative ex husband. Shur she could bake his favourite cakes,clean the place and lecture Christiano on how delicate Will is. :mad:

Am I just a naturally violent person, or does anyone else yearn to punch the head off Mairead? I'm just waiting for her to move into Will and Christiano's flat so she can take care of her lying/cheating/gay/manipulative ex husband. Shur she could bake his favourite cakes,clean the place and lecture Christiano on how delicate Will is. :mad:

Usually women are very savvy with being played and have strong emotional IQ.

She's a vegetable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hughie is right they are a dry bunch, surely some people in the bar would have liked to dance to some tunes. Party tonight and hold an intervention 2morrow.

fin12 wrote: »
    Hughie is right they are a dry bunch, surely some people in the bar would have liked to dance to some tunes. Party tonight and hold an intervention 2morrow.

They could do with a few teenagers to take advantage of him!

They could do with a few teenagers to take advantage of him!

Where are those 2 teenage brats who were hassling Eoin during the Summer ? What was the point of that story line ? It just stopped :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement