Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hope Juliet gets the wrong planr in the New Year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Damien is pathetic, instead of telling Mairead to get lost he's like a lovesick puppy with her as if nothing happened.

It's bad enough that she believed everything her cheating ex said, but she also believed Damien might be a paedophile who was grooming her daughter. THAT is unforgivible. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Fiolina wrote: »
    It's great that Mairead is so perceptive and full of advice all of a sudden. Changed her tune soon enough.

Christiano should tell her to get lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm surprised Carol wasn't at the 'woman conference' that they held.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

I was dissapointed with tonight's show I thought there would have been more action after after Will was found out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

lulu1 wrote: »
    Christiano should tell her to get lost

Cristiano and Damo should get together... After all there is no genders..(according to some) . Everyone is fluid.!

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

Is all that Airead does now in Fair city is bark orders.

When she talks all I hear is RAR RAR RAR RAR RAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Why was Dolores hanging around with renee for the whole day. What was she thinking.
    Not much going on now storyline wise.. I wonder what will be happening over the Christmas time

He's doing Dancing with the Stars!
    78980514_3281278871945930_7768898438854344704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeHQilbjkuQUKxI4IqvQNoVIUBBlqukuBumMP1LeqAX0XY7LXs4_aQ4SKwFmH56yg-C_XIggrtA96Y0W7jFBCvSxaBWlQtjxCT019jR11NAgwg&_nc_ohc=x4WNKWV_0BEAQnkuekbNwoc51bMdejLkHrW5-buFS_9udq4Lq-8WWgNQQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=9c6a1c75e7dcc3596e813c787b09f873&oe=5E72ED48

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

78980514_3281278871945930_7768898438854344704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeHQilbjkuQUKxI4IqvQNoVIUBBlqukuBumMP1LeqAX0XY7LXs4_aQ4SKwFmH56yg-C_XIggrtA96Y0W7jFBCvSxaBWlQtjxCT019jR11NAgwg&_nc_ohc=x4WNKWV_0BEAQnkuekbNwoc51bMdejLkHrW5-buFS_9udq4Lq-8WWgNQQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=9c6a1c75e7dcc3596e813c787b09f873&oe=5E72ED48

But he is a professional dancer and choreographer
    How fair is that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maurv2

Chris brother Jake back next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

lulu1 wrote: »
    I was dissapointed with tonight's show I thought there would have been more action after after Will was found out

Sure the writers have to drag this out for another month at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

maurv2 wrote: »

Where the hell did he go?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

pjohnson wrote: »
    Where the hell did he go?

He went back to chilie

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

He went back to chilie

This might hotten the story line up a bit.

I'll get my coat.

• Advertisement

How fair is that ?

Yes. I think he's a tad full of himself also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

How fair is that ?

Whatever about that issue he's becoming the Stephen of McCoys in the Station Bar so infrequent are his appearances; last seen raising a toast to Robbie but before that?

No real links to anyone; Paul or the young one but he doesn't even take her out for an ice-cream anymore; he's running out of road in terms of a pay day; may well be on a retainer but if he's not careful he will become Stephen of McCoys who's been written out; new blonde haired lady in his place when Hughie took over I think.

So DWTS is a shop window for him; though he does (or did) Pantomine too; he played Joseph at the Gaiety in 2018 if I recall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,628 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

maurv2 wrote: »
    Cris leaves for Chile with Jake, Alex takes over Brewsers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

such a crap ending to the long run saga of will and cristiano

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Sparko

They won't even have to write him out, he's in it that infrequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

They really are playing fast and loose with the word "stars"...

Z listers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,628 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sean following Niamh off dancing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Heather was right.

Bob loves lesbians. Renee seems completely in love with Ger.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

About time Cristiano discovered his cojones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭threetrees

Bravo Christiano! Make sure you escape in the next episode!

Borrowing vehicles never ends well, you'd think Ray would know that by now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

bazermc wrote: »

Ah here hit by a car again just hope this time it's the end of frog eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

bazermc wrote: »

A car from Cavan with an ON reg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Muller1991

A car from Cavan with an ON reg :D

Continuity Strikes again :P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Am I being pedantic, or is the constant " if you are affected by any issues in the show " please contact 1-800 a load of sh1te ?

As in what -

- if you've a sister who is a successful criminal mastermind who has loaned money to your children at high interest rates who also has a secret you don't want your daughter to know, and who has just taken over your local pub
    - if you've been in a gay relationship where you were blamed on being an abuser while your partners ex wife moved in and blamed you about being the aggressor even though her fella had issues with the same abuser who accused him of attacking him and was subsequently suspected of grooming his step daughter
    - if you're an alcoholic pub owner who was jilted at the wedding and had a handicapped woman fall in love with you while taking care of you
    - if you constantly meet the person you are in conflict with everytime you go to the Spar?

It's a bloody joke, they'd be better off putting phone lines where scriptwriters could apply to RTE and take over the rubbish being pedalled 4 times a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Knew it was coming. F YOU WILL!!!!!

I'm still waiting for MAirHead to apologise to Dammo. She should be begging his forgiveness for the things she has said and done.

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for MAirHead to apologise to Dammo. She should be begging his forgiveness for the things she has said and done.

I've being tempted to get one of these but I don't know could our tree support it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Will looked like if he was having a hand shandy back there

RobertKK wrote: »
    Cristiano is so thick.

I stand by this, never return to an abuser.

I love when FC do tragic comedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Well done script writers 10-30, you have ticked the box of same sex domestic abuse done over the space of about 3 or 4 weeks, all wrapped up neatly tonight. Awful performances from both and particularly Chris, he has zero range bar pathetic puppy dog eyes. Even for FC he is bad. But in some alternative universe, people will be creaming themselves over the "sensational" acting and pushing for some kind of award.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I hope tomorrow will be the last we see of Will

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

branie2 wrote: »
    I hope tomorrow will be the last we see of Will

Yep he will go off to clover hill, never to be heard of again. No trial or sentencing, just like poor Dermott. Never to be spoken of again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They go showing the clip of tomorrow nights programme and we can't hear what's being said because yer wan comes on with "if you have been affected...".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Yes, it was annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Will gave that couch some hiding.

Yep he will go off to clover hill, never to be heard of again. No trial or sentencing, just like poor Dermott. Never to be spoken of again

They could write a jail based spin off with Will, Ciaran and Emmet. Porridge is already taken so we'll have to settle for Cornflakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

jos28 wrote: »
    They could write a jail based spin off with Will, Ciaran and Emmet. Porridge is already taken so we'll have to settle for Cornflakes.

Oatley could be part of the cast too (I think he is meant to be in prison - or at least was taken away in handcuffs in the end as I recall).

Barry could operate between the 2 programs. Normal scheming with Posh in Fair City and giving talks in Cornflakes on how prison reformed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Anyone think that ON reg Fiat Panda ended up worse than Will by the unhealthy sound of the engine ticking over?

Don't forget Dermot for the prison spin off and maybe Aoife to.

I think we are onto something here with the prison thing lads. Film it in Mountjoy, select a few tough prison officers, a probation officer and we're sorted. We could let the prisoners (so many to chose from) back to Carrigstown on temporary release every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

Don't forget Dermot for the prison spin off and maybe Aoife to.

Also don't forget denzo decco's brother

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement