Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

So, if Ger's the Ma, then who's the Da...............Anto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Sharon has quite a few years on Damo I would have thought.

Just joking re. the later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,206 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    So, if Ger's the Ma, then who's the Da...............Anto?

Yep, how does Anto know so much about what Ger was like as a young woman? It sounded like he was speaking from personal experience rather than knowing her through Sharon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Despite Christmas Day being no ads on RTE 1 the Player, when I go to watch tonights episode on catch up has no such perks with usual 5 ads at beginning.

At least it worked for ya, all I got was the ads and about 4 minutes of fair city. Played most of EastEnders, but cut off the last 10 minutes. Despite multiple attempts at watching both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ger must be nearly beating Carols record for the number of fags smoked in half an hour.

I'd have thought Tommy would have liked to see his son on Christmas Day but it seems not, maybe he is waiting for Sash to pop out number two before coming back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Ger must be nearly beating Carols record for the number of fags smoked in half an hour.

I'd have thought Tommy would have liked to see his son on Christmas Day but it seems not, maybe he is waiting for Sash to pop out number two before coming back.

I think there’s a cigarette quota that must be met. When Carol is off screen, Ger has to keep her lit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

bazermc wrote: »
    I think there’s a cigarette quota that must be met. When Carol is off screen, Ger has to keep her lit

She even asked for 20 Purple in the shop. That's as close to cigarette advertising as you're going to get these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Difference between her and Carol though is that she can actually act!

Im loving Ger, she is just a breath of fresh air from the usual stale and talentless heads like Damien and Carol and Orla and Delores. People like her don't normally stay long as they have ambition and want to do more roles, so im going to enjoy the character as long as it lasts. If only Oisin came back they could double tag and be the best pair in the show :D

happyday wrote: »
    She even asked for 20 Purple in the shop. That's as close to cigarette advertising as you're going to get these days.

She never mentioned a brand so only a smoker would know what purple meant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Doug and Erica shag in the car?

• Advertisement

I like Gers white top.

Such a joke all the eijits going into the shop on Christmas Day. Poor b*stard working behind the counter.

fin12 wrote: »

It would appear so, yes. We saw nothing of course, but they would hardly climb into the back of a car just to kiss.

Not very romantic for a first time though! A bit grubby and uncomfortable for two people who are supposed to be in love with each other.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    We were debating here if Doug left his trousers and overalls around his ankles. He's some mover to be cavourting in the back seat of a Yaris.....overalls or no overalls !

I thought it was Golf. I’ll look again and confirm though otherwise I won’t get a wink of sleep tonight

I thought it was Golf. I’ll look again and confirm though otherwise I won’t get a wink of sleep tonight

It was a red golf. I don’t think it was Ger’ car, I thought she would drive a bwm or Audi.

Did Tommy the stallion impregnate Sash?

Yes it's Tommys kid but she wasn't knocked up in the way he usually gets the job done.

Who's Hayleys father so? Georgie Burgess? :pac:

The Snapper is on tonight at 9pm on VM1

The Snapper is on tonight at 9pm on VM1

Sharon says her contraptions are startin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that Ger's car?

Possibly as she had to get her tyres repaired.

That car was for sale or something. Her car was outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Who is Hailey's father?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,628 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    It would appear so, yes. We saw nothing of course, but they would hardly climb into the back of a car just to kiss.

Not very romantic for a first time though! A bit grubby and uncomfortable for two people who are supposed to be in love with each other.

No more baby whose the daddy storyline surely with Doug/Erica/Darragh

I think Doug saying 'was that alright/how was it for you' implied strongly.

She never mentioned a brand so only a smoker would know what purple meant.

I never smoked but generally all my age group in their 40s would take purple to be silk cut purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I cant stand Erica. Shagging Doug in the back seat of a car and walking around laughing and planning about eating ice cream and pizza in bed with him. Darragh meanwhile planning on marrying her and buying her presents and looking forward to the future. How long before shes doing the same to Doug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I can't get over how excited Doug got over Ger's a erage enough Golf!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

I’d say Darragh is too lazy to give Erica one , so fair play Doug
    Good old fashioned car shag

https://images.app.goo.gl/NwHnqi7McKMFHD1v6

Naggdefy wrote: »
    I think Doug saying 'was that alright/how was it for you' implied strongly.

At least he didn’t say Good Girl Erica

I cant stand Erica. Shagging Doug in the back seat of a car and walking around laughing and planning about eating ice cream and pizza in bed with him. Darragh meanwhile planning on marrying her and buying her presents and looking forward to the future. How long before shes doing the same to Doug.

I know she really is a s*ck bitch, she did the same to the other fella and no doubt she will do it to Doug but he deserves no sympathy, shagging a taken woman in the back of the car.

Doug isn’t obviously as nice as he makes out he is.

I know she really is a s*ck bitch, she did the same to the other fella and no doubt she will do it to Doug but he deserves no sympathy, shagging a taken woman in the back of the car.

Doug isn’t obviously as nice as he makes out he is.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but I definitely wouldn't want my first time with a woman I cared about to be in the back of a car in a smelly garage : it's not much of a memory.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but I definitely wouldn't want my first time with a woman I cared about to be in the back of a car in a smelly garage : it's not much of a memory.

She is, she makes out like she’s this nice person she’s cheated on two of her fiancées now, the fact she did it on a car is irrelevant.

• Advertisement

She is, she makes out like she’s this nice person she’s cheated on two of her fiancées now, the fact she did it on a car is irrelevant.

Well, her plan to dump her fiance on Christmas night sounded far from ideal in its timing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

At least he didn’t say Good Girl Erica

Or ' That was a1 '

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Ger gave up her baby, Sharon blocked her. So how did Ger get the picture of Hayley on her communion day?

Elephant in the room question not asked as usual. Who is the father?

Ok maybe one night stand but you'd expect Hayley to ask straight away. What way she was conceived.

Probably be Yates. What is 30 year old Hayley doing dating a lad probably in his 50s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If Daragh fist-bumps Doug one more fcuking time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No more baby whose the daddy storyline surely with Doug/Erica/Darragh

That's where it's heading alright. And we've just had the same story with Decco, Mondo and Kerry-ann.

I'm sick of Erica trying to tell Darragh that it's all off. How many more times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

happyday wrote: »
    That's where it's heading alright. And we've just had the same story with Decco, Mondo and Kerry-ann.

I'm sick of Erica trying to tell Darragh that it's all off. How many more times?

I'm worried that we're in for a wWho's the daddy story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,628 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes she seems a bit of a nutter bunny boiler attention seeker, look a poor Philip her ex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

NorthCity wrote: »

Or ' That was a1 '
    But we already established that it was a Golfbiggrin.png
    Next time it will be a fist into the jaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Folks, my brain hurts trying to figure out FC stories. Who is the daddy of Sash's baby? Is it Tommy? (without his knowledge). :confused:

• Advertisement

Folks, my brain hurts trying to figure out FC stories. Who is the daddy of Sash's baby? Is it Tommy? (without his knowledge). :confused:

Yes Sash is carrying the biological baby of Orla and Tommy. Tommy thinks the same as Delores that it’s some surrogate in America.

Yes Sash is carrying the biological baby of Orla and Tommy. Tommy thinks the same as Delores that it’s some surrogate in America.

And the word surrogate she would have to give up the baby in the real world I would think !
    There contracted to carry the baby full term as original mom can’t go full term without aborting !

Who is Hailey's father?

They drag next week out with that part , ger raped by an uncle I suppose !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

happyday wrote:

Knowing fair city she'll tell Darragh on their first year wedding anniversary.

Ah shows she has a wild side to lovely innocent Erica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Also.. How did Hayley get away with 30 years of never seeing her birth cert?!

To thine own self be true

Also.. How did Hayley get away with 30 years of never seeing her birth cert?!

Should she not have questioned she’s no resembling image of her mother / dad or 2 brothers for that matter!
    And definitely not of ger, must have picked up the wrong baby !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Hes a woeful character to be fair, but the whole erica, doug, darragh thing is gone on way too long.
    In the same way as the ger, hayley, sharon thing...most of them arent in the show long enough for me to really give a crap about who your mother is, or who erica marries.
    Not strong enough characters (yet?), to pull off these storylines. Doug is the longest in the soap and hes brutal at the best of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,861 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Ger really annoys me, don't know why

• Advertisement

whelan2 wrote: »
    Ger really annoys me, don't know why

She’s ten times less annoying than her sister with that constant pus she has on her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement