Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sorry the killer Kerri Anne

Thats reminds me, I went to see the Panto in the Pantodome over xmas which Kerri Anne was is.
    She was far from inspirational

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Next week
    Rebecca
    returns. I think it's
    Sarah's mother

Returns?

Am gonna have to get a recap; don't recall her at all either character or actress (of course it could be different actress as occurs frequently).

Synopsis on her character; why'd she go away & when? Was it just a being written out of it once Sarah'd been killed off?

I’m actually speechless to this plot

G'wan Tommy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

You're the ram, you're the ram, you're the ram!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

The absolute state of Scorched Furlong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,025 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Returns?

Am gonna have to get a recap; don't recall her at all either character or actress (of course it could be different actress as occurs frequently).

Synopsis on her character; why'd she go away & when? Was it just a being written out of it once Sarah'd been killed off?
    Barry killed Sarah. Sarah was missing for a period. When she was missing Sarah's mother came to Dublin and Barry befriended her. It was then revealed that Barry killed Sarah.
    I thunk she returns because of the foundation that Barry is setting up in her name.
    Well it's somebody called Rebecca who returns and has dealings with Barry. Sarah's mother is Rebecca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,719 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Tommy is my new favourite character.

Doug is turning into a bit of a tosser though, if it was real life I think Darragh would have dropped him in the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That was some humdinger of an episode this evening. The sheet has certainly hit the fan. Honest Pete the Gob, who else let would let the cat outta the bag.

Can't wait for Fadder's day in Carrickstown !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry but the character of Doug has had a personality transport, the way he just goes hey to Darragh when he came into the hungry pig, like WTF, and not even apologizing. What a piece of sh*t.

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry but the character of Doug has had a personality transport, the way he just goes hey to Darragh when he came into the hungry pig, like WTF, and not even apologizing. What a piece of sh*t.

He's in love tough.
    It's a motivator.

He's in love tough.
    It's a motivator.

No excuse. You don’t have to treat others like sh*t.

Maybe he found a pair over in Galway.

Doug used to be a real kind heart who would have maybe given into passion and rode Darragh's fiancee but then been so guilt ridden he would have run off to Galway again. He was never this brazen.

Maybe he found a pair over in Galway.

He needed something. He wasn't having much look the way he was going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

Did Orla and Wayne ever mention what their story was going to be for why no baby ever materialised from Idaho?

Sparko wrote: »
    Did Orla and Wayne ever mention what their story was going to be for why no baby ever materialised from Idaho?

They hadn’t even got as far as coming up with one.

Doug used to be a real kind heart who would have maybe given into passion and rode Darragh's fiancee but then been so guilt ridden he would have run off to Galway again. He was never this brazen.

There was time when some of us taught Doug and Darragh were going to go off with one another.

There was time when some of us taught Doug and Darragh were going to go off with one another.

That would have been an amazing storyline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    That was some humdinger of an episode this evening. The sheet has certainly hit the fan. Honest Pete the Gob, who else let would let the cat outta the bag.

Can't wait for Fadder's day in Carrickstown !

He did right, it was a scandalous horrible thing they did on Tommy and no one was going to tell him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

He did right, it was a scandalous horrible thing they did on Tommy and no one was going to tell him.

I thought Sash was going to be the one to tell Tommy. It's a right mess as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I can't stand Erica. Such a crap actress. Fella that plays Darragh is brutal too. No emotion whatsoever in any of their scenes just blurt the lines out like robots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭threetrees

Wait till eyebrows finds out Olivia is her half sister.

What's up with Orlas face and hair? I presume the makeup dept want her stressed and tired and high blood pressure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

I can't stand Erica. Such a crap actress. Fella that plays Darragh is brutal too. No emotion whatsoever in any of their scenes just blurt the lines out like robots.

Both are brutal, but soo to are the majority of the collins family, sharon and anto are woeful as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

threetrees wrote: »
    Wait till eyebrows finds out Olivia is her half sister.

What's up with Orlas face and hair? I presume the makeup dept want her stressed and tired and high blood pressure?

All I can think of when I see Orla is one of those Bobble-Head toys you stick to the dashboard of your car. If she’s not nodding her head, she’s shaking it. And her lip is on a constant wobble. I can’t focus on what she’s saying, I’m so conscious of the bobble/wobble.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

"Quick..hide....Darragh is coming...".....:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88,003 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The absolute state of Scorched Furlong.

Orla's hair does look scorched, well done Sir ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Orla and Tommy
    Egg from Orla , put it in a glass with bit of tommy Dillion , Wayne stirred it up and gave it to sash for the microwave !

Doleres is claiming the cake is hers , but we have to wait till ur man comes back from bringing the horse to France to figure it all out fr them !

Was Sash originally supposed to give the baby to Orla?

marilynrr wrote: »
    Was Sash originally supposed to give the baby to Orla?

No the agreement was always that Sash would keep the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

No the agreement was always that Sash would keep the baby

It's so annoying that Wayne and orla knew Tommy and Dolores and Pete were all expecting a baby to come home from america and yet had no idea how they were going to explain it. I know they are saying they were too worried about junior and are focusing on him getting better, but where was the worry when orla was setting up her walking tours? Also have the walking tours stopped for the winter?

• Advertisement

It's so annoying that Wayne and orla knew Tommy and Dolores and Pete were all expecting a baby to come home from america and yet had no idea how they were going to explain it. I know they are saying they were too worried about junior and are focusing on him getting better, but where was the worry when orla was setting up her walking tours? Also have the walking tours stopped for the winter?

Lost in the post probably..........:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

Just lazy writing, the usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Another thing, i've mentioned a few times as have other posters, is when will Hayley ask who her biological father is.

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Another thing, i've mentioned a few times as have other posters, is when will Hayley ask who her biological father is.

It's mentioned next week I don't known of she finds out!

Naggdefy wrote: »

I think the power of the pub has gone to Hayley's head, already addressing Ger as her ma and where is Jane and Steve? Did they ran off together :D

It's mentioned next week I don't known of she finds out!

Cathal Spillane........:eek:

I think the power of the pub has gone to Hayley's head, already addressing Ger as her ma and where is Jane and Steve? Did they ran off together :D

Has Steve ever met Ger? Has he been seen since hayley found out ger is her mam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm surprised Darragh didn't sent Doug into the middle of next week!

Has Steve ever met Ger? Has he been seen since hayley found out ger is her mam?

They have met

I think Anto or Sharon told him she was Hayley's real ma

• Advertisement

They have met

I think Anto or Sharon told him she was Hayley's real ma

Thanks, I need to pay more attention

Cathal Spillane........:eek:

He asked her out and they look near the same age :confused::eek:

I wonder will Trigger Foley be her Dad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Well, he seems to be everyone else’s!

Yes I wanted him to be Eoghan's dad as Rose knew him

What about Paddy Bishop?

Yes I wanted him to be Eoghan's dad as Rose knew him

What about Paddy Bishop?

Paddy bishop , that could be a good twist

• Advertisement

Paddy bishop , that could be a good twist

A real twist would be Bosco!

He asked her out and they look near the same age :confused::eek:

No way Cathay Spillane is well into his 40s if not 50s. Hayley just turned 30.

fin12 wrote: »
    No way Cathay Spillane is well into his 40s if not 50s. Hayley just turned 30.

I'd put her older and him younger :o

Hayley, Darragh and Sharon look same age to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

How did the stem cells arrive in Ireland from. America? Did Wayne or orla explain that to delrous nd Pete? Stem cells arrived but no baby

dave1982 wrote: »
    How did the stem cells arrive in Ireland from. America? Did Wayne or orla explain that to delrous nd Pete? Stem cells arrived but no baby

Decco delivered then with Chariot!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement