Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is running Dolly's medical centre since Will is gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

The Bosco scene in the laundrette with Leo, Ray & Jane; since when'd he begin there?

Or is it just more Fair City levels of continuity.....

Ah he's doing ok on that front, I'd say Jane keeps him busy!

Where is Jane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sunday 12th
    Orla is desperate to suppress her feelings, while Steve tries to bolster Hayley's courage. When Barry's plans cause pain in the community, an outraged Bob swings into action.
    Tuesday 14th
    Barry is shocked when Rebecca turns up unannounced. Hayley gets more than she bargained for when she tries to track down her father.
    Wednesday 15th
    Barry is shocked by Rebecca's decision, and Hayley digs into Ger's past. Meanwhile, Mairead attempts to rekindle her romance with Damien.
    Thursday 16th
    Carol makes a disturbing discovery regarding Ger's past, Barry has a shocking revelation for Paul and Bosco plans to rekindle the romance between Mairead and Damien.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Would someone in the props department PLEASE get rid of that maroon Mercedes......is all i can see now in outside shots....:o

I thought Jane would return when Tommy resurfaced...was she sacked from the pub..??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Spring Chick

Looking forward to having Jane back, she's a great character.

That grey coat is going to walk off Nora one of these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Looking forward to having Jane back, she's a great character.

That grey coat is going to walk off Nora one of these days!

The black headband will follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

tommy is some stud....bet hes AI'd many a cow in his time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

And Ger puffing away in the pub but then again who would be brave enough to give her a fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Does Orla ever look like anything other than a complete miserable little whinging cow? Has anyone ever once seen her smile? Ever? As long as im watching this show, her storylines have been so negative and depressing, never anything light hearted. And she cant even act her way out a paper bag so its doubly hard to swallow.

• Advertisement

Does Orla ever look like anything other than a complete miserable little whinging cow? Has anyone ever once seen her smile? Ever? As long as im watching this show, her storylines have been so negative and depressing, never anything light hearted. And she cant even act her way out a paper bag so its doubly hard to swallow.

Just playing the part she was given...i'm sure she would like some happier roles...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Just playing the part she was given...i'm sure she would like some happier roles...

Ud wonder some of these people don’t act just normal behaviour to them !

tommy is some stud....bet hes AI'd many a cow in his time...

Is that what Jo is called now :P

Sunday 12th
    Orla is desperate to suppress her feelings, while Steve tries to bolster Hayley's courage. When Barry's plans cause pain in the community, an outraged Bob swings into action.
    Tuesday 14th
    Barry is shocked when Rebecca turns up unannounced. Hayley gets more than she bargained for when she tries to track down her father.
    Wednesday 15th
    Barry is shocked by Rebecca's decision, and Hayley digs into Ger's past. Meanwhile, Mairead attempts to rekindle her romance with Damien.
    Thursday 16th
    Carol makes a disturbing discovery regarding Ger's past, Barry has a shocking revelation for Paul and Bosco plans to rekindle the romance between Mairead and Damien.

Take me back to the days when we didn't have spoilers.....why do people post these, .:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Take me back to the days when we didn't have spoilers.....why do people post these, .

They're hidden so you don't have to read them unless you click on them, I like reading them and I always tell my husband about them too, he loves to hear them as he's the big FC fan in this house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Take me back to the days when we didn't have spoilers.....why do people post these, .:confused:

In pre-internet times, spoilers were published in the liked of the RTE Guide, Radio Times, TV Times. They’re not a new phenomenon.

In pre-internet times, spoilers were published in the liked of the RTE Guide, Radio Times, TV Times. They’re not a new phenomenon.

I have never bought a tv guide....and here if you quote the post, there it is.....i like surprises. ..:)

I have never bought a tv guide....and here if you quote the post, there it is.....i like surprises. ..:)

Don't click on it so!

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Niall_76

I like the way Doug knew his Da was in vinos cause his van was outside... he lives across the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Did laura really just say to tommy at the door....'youre wrong if you think i won't drop you '!!!!!

Jesus christ the writing is dire.

And 2 mins later Tommy is telling Sash nobody is angry!

The scene in the station was also good.. Tommy on the phone and 3 of them sitting at the table when Wayne suddenly appears casually sitting in the back of the sofa.

• Advertisement

I post spoilers here because some people like them.
    Generally with spoilers they don't tell you if something major happens such as a big reveal.
    If a big reveal was going to happen they'd be plenty of ads on TV hunting at it.
    You don't have to read them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

I can’t remember now, but what was the reason that Wayne and Orla didn’t go along with the original plan of getting a surrogate abroad somewhere and then they could actually keep their (well, Orla’s) baby?

Also if Sash wanted a baby so much, why didn’t she just get a sperm donor, or cheapest option, have a few one night stands until she got pregnant. Not the most ethical thing, but neither was having Tommy Dillon’s baby living on the same street as him and him knowing nothing about it. If she went down either of those routes, she wouldn’t be in the inevitable situation she’s in now, and she’d have given birth to her own biological baby. The money Wayne and Orla paid her must’ve been substantial. Which leads me to say that if I was Tommy, I wouldn’t have given a penny. He had no clue he was shiring a baby to a single mother. He thought Wayne and Orla were going to raise the child and he wouldn’t be financially responsible. I know what he gave Sash was probably a one-time gift, but surely she has enough of Dolores’ money.

Why did you click on them? Just scroll on by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,205 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

And on Teletext, which was the forerunner to the internet.

Why did you click on them? Just scroll on by.

Eh..it was just a loose comment..no need to drag it on folks....:)

Can we get back to Dolores and Orls's "one for all" hair colour....:p

When is Phoebe returning and does she know about Will?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No idea.
    I think Mairead and Damien are due back soon.
    So, Phoebe will probably be mentioned.
    I think Cristiano will return also. Not sure about Will tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Think RTE Player have Wednesdays episode down as Thursdays & Thursdays as Wednesdays.

Just streamed both & for Thursday I knew I'd seen it before; it was the one where Tommy gave Sash the few bob; then on Wednesday she'd gone according to Wayne at the end?

Or have I messed up?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Did wayne and orla give sash money to have the baby?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She must do....I think Will has been charged with GBH or something on Cristiano.

Strazdas wrote: »
    She must do....I think Will has been charged with GBH or something on Cristiano.

Jesus..I'd totes forgotten about her..thought I'd clicked on a "Friends" thread......phew..:o

Did wayne and orla give sash money to have the baby?

Don't think so, think they just paid all her expenses in Prague and told her she could keep the baby.

How much did eight months accommodation in Prague cost them?

I think Damien is going hard on the hair dye!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BlondeLou

Will Anto turn out to be Hayley’s father?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,859 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Orla is some bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jesus. Orla’s face is putting me off my dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

How many crap story lines have they on the go at once..

Orla barry sarah
    Orla olivia sash
    Orla olivia wayne
    Orla junior wayne
    Rene and bob being nosy
    The great collins family parental mysteries
    Mondos dumb film
    Boscos dumb film
    Barry fiona pau
    Damo mairead and fhe really bad accents
    Doug erika and the fat collins lad

Im sure im missing a few..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Muttley79

Hayley-who’s me da? It’s Georgie bleedin Burgess

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

tototoe wrote: »
    How many crap story lines have they on the go at once..

Orla barry sarah
    Orla olivia sash
    Orla olivia wayne
    Orla junior wayne
    Rene and bob being nosy
    The great collins family parental mysteries
    Mondos dumb film
    Boscos dumb film
    Barry fiona pau
    Damo mairead and fhe really bad accents
    Doug erika and the fat collins lad

Im sure im missing a few..

Ah ya forgot ray putting on his wash cause he was down to his last jocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah Jaysis, Bela is hardly Hayley's da :eek:

• Advertisement

I bet this is next Christmas's big storyline.... Hayley's da.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 T Mc 23

Can someone explain Sash’s surrogacy please? Will the baby have any of Wayne’s genes/dna? Or is it just Sash, Tommy & Orla who will share genetics with the baby?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Ger has had more pricks than a second hand dart board.

T Mc 23 wrote: »
    Can someone explain Sash’s surrogacy please? Will the baby have any of Wayne’s genes/dna? Or is it just Sash, Tommy & Orla who will share genetics with the baby?

Just Tommy and Orla. Wayne is infertile and Sash only carried the child, it's not genetically related to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Am I losing the plot? Didn't Sash go into meltdown determined that nobody would have any claim on her baby? Now she's greeting Orla at the door handing the baby into her arms and visiting Orla asking her to babysit.

Who the fup writes this rubbish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Am I losing the plot? Didn't Sash go into meltdown determined that nobody would have any claim on her baby? Now she's greeting Orla at the door handing the baby into her arms and visiting Orla asking her to babysit.

Who the fup writes this rubbish?

Total nonsense. And so stupid that Dolores or Wayne haven't even asked Orla how she's feeling towards the baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love Mairead accent , I’m guessing it’s Boston. And Damian was pretty cool too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Sparko

Orla's done a great job hiding her devastation over her murdered friend all these years.

bazermc wrote: »
    Jesus. Orla’s face is putting me off my dinner.

We're back to "no make up Orla" again. Is this to signify she's mentally unstable?

Strazdas wrote: »
    We're back to "no make up Orla" again. Is this to signify she's mentally unstable?

I reckon so, same as after Robbie died they had Nora's hair all messy.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement