Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,616 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is running Chariot and Comet or are these businesses gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Wayne owns Chariot I think, so presumably a business tycoon like him is keeping it going without Decco.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Didn't mondo buy comet from hayley so she could buy the mammy her house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Also Ellie referred to playing online computer games with Phoebe; not once can I recall them interacting and Phoebe's supposedly in her mid to late teens whereas Elly's probably only 12 or 13, maybe 14?

Phoebe & Juliette would have more in common as such; just give us some continuity FC Writers please; don't be asking us to suspend our imaginations in terms of age gaps.

They did interact, there was a time I think Ellie thought they were friends but Phoebe wasn’t interested seeing as she is way older, it was around the time Ellie also thought that Melanie son fancied her aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Who's Phoebe again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

happyday wrote: »
    Who's Phoebe again?

Mairead and wills daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

fin12 wrote: »
    Mairead and wills daughter.

Oh right. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Who's Phoebe again?

Will and Mairead's young wan

As bad as they are, Phoebe and Melanie's son were hanging around with Ellie on screen when she started school

Didn't Ellie start some "bullying" bollix with them over some perceived slight and have Renee running off ranting at everyone and Melanie snarling back?

Could be any episode tbf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,203 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Who's Phoebe again?

Phoebe is back on Sunday btw.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Phoebe is back on Sunday btw.

Does that mean we’ll have old floppy face back from prison again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Will
    is back during the week!

Will
    is back during the week!

Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse.

It could if C********o arrives back too....:rolleyes:

Wheres Tommy....??

It could if C********o arrives back too....:rolleyes:

Wait until March!

• Advertisement

Wait until March!

Why.??..is he going to organise the LBGTWXYZ Carrigstown Paddys day parade.............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Rene keeps saying Ellie has finished her "mocks". Would that mean she's in 3rd year and 16. Although she looks and acts 12.

3rd years are 14 and 15 years of age. I think the storyline with ellie on her phone is a good one which could possibly lead to a grooming story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

3rd years are 14 and 15 years of age. I think the storyline with ellie on her phone is a good one which could possibly lead to a grooming story.
    it's so obvious that they are going that way.

So Carol must be finished sticking her nose in Paul's business, she sticking it in mcoys now. Wonder what's next the garage or the dry cleaners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Ray is a total gimp

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26 shadydestroyer

Mairead looking ultra fine with her new hair colour.

Does Phoebe know what Will did to Cris?

I hope Charlie's family contest Bela getting his house and what about the house Ciaran, Farrah and Mairead were renting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Can Hayley not just ring Ger and tell her what's going on :confused:
    Ger goes away leaving Hayley in charge and then thug face takes over :confused:
    Would she not contact her to see what the story is :confused:
    Why am I watching this, why am I worried about Hayley :confused:

Jeez, I need a hobby

Surely Hayley's detective fella can sort Aidan out for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mairead looking ultra fine with her new hair colour.

For sure.

And Damien still slobbering around looking like Onslow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

You know I have to say as boring as the storylines are I'd take that over the nonsense in the likes of Home and Away or neighbors

Home and away there is a doctor that arrived giving counselling and now has graduated to taking people off ventilators

Then Neighbors a girl who's just passed her police entrance exam is allowed join cops on an armed raid

I've actually just cut them out now I've enough

As boring as Fair City is at least it's somewhat grounded

All soaps are getting very Americanish now.

I'm just waiting for the day they do Joey in Days of Our Lives and Renee dies only to have brain transplanted into someone coming back

I've visions of of Will returning and saying "Hello Ellie"

"Will what are are you doing here?"

"What's the matter Ellie, don't you recognise your grandmother?"

*imaginary hair flip*

Home and Away had been lethal for a long time for allowing people to become doctors and teachers with very little training. I think Sally became a principal very fast. Leash also became the school counselor after years of Diner expereince!

I always got the impression H&A and Neighbours were aimed at a much younger audience so get away with being far fetched.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Was that supposed to be the apartment over the spar or did Damon’s house get a massive makeover?

As if Charlie would ignore his family to give his house to bela who just sold a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

Didn't Ellie start some "bullying" bollix with them over some perceived slight and have Renee running off ranting at everyone and Melanie snarling back?

Could be any episode tbf.[/quote
    I know it was silly Pheobe and Alex were what 15/16 why would they want a 12 year old hanging around with them and one that acts like she is 8 they weren't mean to her they just told her straight but to be fair Reene would believe anything Ellie told her

• Advertisement

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Was that supposed to be the apartment over the spar or did Damon’s house get a massive makeover?

As if Charlie would ignore his family to give his house to bela who just sold a house?

Yea I was wondering too where they were hanging out. I dont remember seeing that flat before?

Did ya not see the Harvey Norman van there last week, i reckon theyre responsible for Ger's flat too....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

The "Bail Hostel" type room Will was in is so cliched; memo to scriptwriters, that's not how it normally is!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

Bernie probably wouldn't be too bothered. I imagine after winning the Canadian lottery, she's not short of a few quid.

Charlie might have considered leaving it to TJ and Lily over Bela though.

mojonta wrote: »
    Bernie probably wouldn't be too bothered. I imagine after winning the Canadian lottery, she's not short of a few quid.

Leaving it to Bela when he has a Grandson is ridiculous. It won't be worth much after Bela pays the inheritance tax. I hope TJ comes back to stake his claim.

jos28 wrote: »
    Leaving it to Bela when he has a Grandson is ridiculous. It won't be worth much after Bela pays the inheritance tax. I hope TJ comes back to stake his claim.

Hopefully he'll kick Bella and Cass out but it will them being a poor me homeless storyline.

Bella better watch out. TJ is a Garda now ;)

p07scvbj.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Nokia6230i wrote:
    The "Bail Hostel" type room Will was in is so cliched; memo to scriptwriters, that's not how it normally is!

Looks very like the place Ciaran was last hiding out in

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Looks very like the place Ciaran was last hiding out in

I still wonder what happened to ciarans van that he threw barry into the back of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I was thinking Phoebe must know but then I remembered how smart her mother was so yeah, she probably knows but still thinks he is an angel.

What's tommy working at nowadays?

What's tommy working at nowadays?

Cass said something about sharing an allotment with Tommy whatever that means is anyones guess.

Cass said something about sharing an allotment with Tommy whatever that means is anyones guess.

Well depending on what he is growing not a huge amount of money to be made there

I’d say the Tommy is planting plenty of seed anyway.

Orla was the last few weeks going around like she washed her hair in a mop bucket and worrying about her sick kid but now all of a sudden she is glammed up and happy as larry working away and not a word about junior.

• Advertisement

I’d say the Tommy is planting plenty of seed anyway.

Yeah he will soon be like the leader of a commune he has so many kids running around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

mojonta wrote: »

T.J. I get; but who's Lily.........?

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    T.J. I get; but who's Lily.........?

The last time he was in it he was with one with a baby. Ester was there at the time. I'd say Lilly was that baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭threetrees

The flat Damo and Mairead were in was probably the one that Dean lives in? Is it over the shop?

I know Judith lived there once.

Are Dean and Mairead sharing the flat? I thought she lived with Damo?

threetrees wrote: »
    The flat Damo and Mairead were in was probably the one that Dean lives in? Is it over the shop?

I know Judith lived there once.

Are Dean and Mairead sharing the flat? I thought she lived with Damo?

Oh it could be the one judith lived in, but was that not over where Dolores lives? I dont remember damien moving out of his house? I thought bosco lived over the shop?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement