Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

The last time he was in it he was with one with a baby. Ester was there at the time. I'd say Lilly was that baby.

Lily was the baby. We're going back to January 2014 when they were last in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,616 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

threetrees wrote: »
    The flat Damo and Mairead were in was probably the one that Dean lives in? Is it over the shop?

I know Judith lived there once.

Are Dean and Mairead sharing the flat? I thought she lived with Damo?

Mairead was living in Charlie and Esther's house which Ciaran and Farrah were also in, did Mairead then move to the flat with the Spar shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That Phoebe is one annoying young wan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Because Mairead being so stupid for months was such riveting viewing we get it from Phoebe now about the beloved honest saintly gay father

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That Phoebe is one annoying young wan.

She's class compared to that bosco thing.

Damo should stay clear of Mairead, Phoebe and Will, just walk away, leave them to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Watching on plus 1. An unbelievably stupid storyline, even by FC standards.

Phoebe's mother saw her father assaulting Cristiano, he's pleading guilty to assault... But Phoebe knows better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭Sparko

Can anyone remember why Bella sold his house to the Collins? I thought I remember him saying he was going to take the money and move to Australia, but then the house sold and he's still here with no further mention unless I missed something.

I wonder is Yates supposed to be away somewhere, strange that he hasn't been around to spot the shady stuff in the pub. Deegan avoiding the place too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Sparko wrote: »

I wonder is Yates supposed to be away somewhere, strange that he hasn't been around to spot the shady stuff in the pub. Deegan avoiding the place too!

At least the writers got that bit right....;)

Sparko wrote: »
    Can anyone remember why Bella sold his house to the Collins? I thought I remember him saying he was going to take the money and move to Australia, but then the house sold and he's still here with no further mention unless I missed something.

I think Bella said the kids wanted their shares from the house sale, Suzanne needed money in Australia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Cass should have got down in one knee to ask for Bela's hand in marriage.

Damo getting serious mileage out of that Jack Daniels t-shirt. If it was me my other half would be absolutely lacing into me to get rid of it at this stage its that long in the tooth.

I record FC and watch it when I get time. I’ve just seen Will is back this whole bucket of ****e is starting over again. That’s it , I’m fast forwarding over anything to do with Will and this incredibly tiresome done to death storyline.

NOBODY would stick around for this rubbish in a relationship , I would have walked months ago when Mairead believed Will over Damien . I can’t go back watching this ****e all over again. F##k Will, Mairead and Phoebe .

Of all the cack going on in FC right now I'm grateful for this Cass and Bela storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

the idea of Cass and Bela marrying might be based on true events

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

What's tommy working at nowadays?

Jack the Lad the Jack of all trades...that's our Tommy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

just in the door after being out for the night - no FC on RTE Catch up and the RTE is currently unavailable. Feck that, I'm going to me bed

jos28 wrote: »
    just in the door after being out for the night - no FC on RTE Catch up and the RTE is currently unavailable. Feck that, I'm going to me bed

I struggled with RTE player for an episode of EastEnders recently. Could watch all the ads and wait for it to load - blank screen. Tried three times. Ended up getting it on YouTube. The rte player would be a joke if it was funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Boozybooze

This driving instructor storyline is seriously starting to annoy me.

Boozybooze wrote: »
    This driving instructor storyline is seriously starting to annoy me.

The latest in the line of "isn't Bosco a gas character" storylines.

If the writers are reading this - no, he isn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oh god dozy Mairead has struck again. Sick of her and her annoying daughter. John Bosco needs to go or else my tv might go through the window. Useless character.

Oh god dozy Mairead has struck again. Sick of her and her annoying daughter. John Bosco needs to go or else my tv might go through the window. Useless character.

I can a threesome storyline happening with Bosco Bella and Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Cass would definitely be off traveling again if Bosco started getting too friendly I think. Can't stand him and his stupid monotone voice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Bosco makes Leo Dowling look like Daniel Day Lewis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The BBC..................:D

Bosco makes Leo Dowling look like Daniel Day Lewis.

I'd prefer the actual puppet in his role than the current Bosco.

• Advertisement

Is Eoghan back a taxi driver, can he take Rose and Bosco to see Molly, Rose a pensioner would have free travel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Eoghan back a taxi driver, can he take Rose and Bosco to see Molly, Rose a pensioner would have free travel

Just makes no sense, surely he could take two or three days off and drive her.

Its just ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭threetrees

No doubt Bosco will do his test in no time, none of this 6 to 8 week waiting time, then he'll be driving asap, no waiting for the pink licence to be processed and posted. That can take a week after your NDLS appointment.

Well the pink licence is gone quite a few years a this stage and that's no harm. A bit of topic, I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Didn't Nora also leave her licence lapse and had to her lessons of Ray and then they started going out.
    Maybe they've the same idea for him and Bosco!

• Advertisement

Well the pink licence is gone quite a few years a this stage and that's no harm. A bit of topic, I know.

What colour is your driver's license?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭threetrees

? The paper licence is gone, replaced by a card and it's still pink!

I think it'll all be rushed though, he'll get his licence, buy a half dodgy car, it's all going to end in tears, or else his EDT book of lessons won't be properly signed off since Wayne did some unauthorised lessons, maybe Ray will lose his instructor licence - the usual drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

Has Mairead told Phoebe about Will's burtal attack on Cristanio and that he left him for dead or did just tell her he was abusing her I can't see why she would defend Will if she knew he left his poor boyfriend for dead after a savage beating

Has Mairead told Phoebe about Will's burtal attack on Cristanio and that he left him for dead or did just tell her he was abusing her I can't see why she would defend Will if she knew he left his poor boyfriend for dead after a savage beating

Gonna guess Phoebe's as thick as her ma and won't believe it till she sees it right in front of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

Gonna guess Phoebe's as thick as her ma and won't believe it till she sees it right in front of her.

Will proberly have Mairead pinned against a wall or something and phoebe will see her her dad isn't the saint she painted him Phoebe always seems to take Will's word over mairead's like the way he made out mairead tried to kiss him and it was the other way around

What colour is your driver's license?

Apologies my bad. I have a pink paper licence which was probably issued towards the end of the line of paper licence (a horrendous thing). Didn't realise the new full card licences were pink. Was thinking they were mainly white. My apologies.

Apologies my bad. I have a pink paper licence which was probably issued towards the end of the line of paper licence (a horrendous thing). Didn't realise the new full card licences were pink. Was thinking they were mainly white. My apologies.

I remember them too... My first provisional was a paper one. Hardly lasted the two years, it's a wonder anyone kept their pink ones for ten years!

Why is Mairead bothering tryna get Phoebe back?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Why is Mairead bothering tryna get Phoebe back?

She’s her Ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Bosco ya can't act well enough to be to faced!

• Advertisement

She’s her Ma.

Yeah but its Phoebe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Damien looks like someone that hangs out with Tommy Robinson with that new haircut.

Ah poor Mondo. I hate when you jump into bed with the apparently nice single lad/lady despite ALL the warning signs and suddenly swept away in the mental tide.

We may all have been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Worst episode in ages. Think I'll just catch up on boards for a while.

So that's what's up the Station stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

God that episode that a complete snoozefest.
    Phone is such a brat, if I was Mairead I wouldn't spare the wooden spoon on her.
    Has Carol never heard of a mobile phone? Did she really have to beat the crap out of McCoys door and scare the crap out of Hayley.
    And Melanie sleepwalks- what a riveting storyline- not

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Ya it's simply the toilets - we've seen up there a couple of times. I recall a fight up there 2 night between 2 people and one fell over the banister but for the life of me I can't remember who- was it Tommy and his brother Luke?? I'm sure someone here can remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I've heard of sleepwalking, not sleepcleaning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Wasn't there a function room there at one stage?

• Advertisement

I wouldn't fancy those stairs after a few pints.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement