Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No social distancing in Carraigstown :p

That new young fella an annoying little pup.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Love it re Cass and St Patrick & snake & Paul
    Lol!!!!
    Happy St Patrick's Day one and all ☘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The Cass character is wearing

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Will must like his porridge, 2 scenes into tonight's episode and both involved him buying porridge :pac:

So Will's solicitor is meeting him free of charge no less, on a bank holiday- ya right, would they go way outa that!!!!

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    The Cass character is wearing
    I have to heartily disagree, I love Cass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

I hope RTE have a helpline number after this episode for people upset by seeing McCoys open and business as usual while we sit at home drinking home brew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Lee's going to get it from Ger now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Christ Phoebe telling Will shes there for him.

That'd make prison tempting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

****e sorry wrong thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭political analyst

Given that Will is awaiting trial on a serious charge, he is, presumably, suspended from the register of nurses. So what legal basis would Dolores feel she has to offer him his job back if he's prohibited from working as a nurse?

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    So Will's solicitor is meeting him free of charge no less, on a bank holiday- ya right, would they go way outa that!!!!

I remember Mr McGuckian (played by Joe Taylor) from when he represented Barry in 2009 after Gina's death in the wedding day accident and Brendan Daly when he stood trial for Floyd's murder.

Filming is going to cease for a while

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭KevW24601

branie2 wrote: »
    Lee's going to get it from Ger now!

I couldn't help but laugh at the Dragon ball t-Shirt he had on the first scene. I don't think the Kamehameha will be of much help here...

On a serious note, Carol seems to be rubbing off on him and he's also slowly but surely turning into an EastEnders character :P

On a seperate note, Phoebe's IQ of Over 9000 is disturbing :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mairead doing Will's washing, can he not afford Hughie's laundrette

Wills undercacks?

Will must like his porridge, 2 scenes and both involved porridge

Twigged that!

Hatshepsut wrote: »

Was he wearing a tracksuit?

He was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Daddy is Trigger Foley or one of his scummy mates, Hayley gave up the search after talking to Carol and Ger
    presume we eventually find out it's actually Anto afterall.

I watch FC but it does my head in the way it drags the arse out of a story. I actually gave up for a year with the Katie story, honestly, it just went on and on and on, until nobody cared if/when she got out.

Given that Will is awaiting trial on a serious charge, he is, presumably, suspended from the register of nurses. So what legal basis would Dolores feel she has to offer him his job back if he's prohibited from working as a nurse?
    Phoebe will be after the register of nurses next then.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Phoebe will be after the register of nurses next then.

"You can't strike my Dad from the register without due process. He is innocent, and until he is proven guilty he has not committed any crime. He is a Nurse greater than all the other Nurses. He gets all the flak but he is a good man and I am going to stand by him and fight for him because no one else will. You will keep him on the register because I am a better judge of character than you, believing that Cristiano's lies! I know better!"

Showing only 2 Episodes a week now

Now i really feel inconvenienced by the Corona Virus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,853 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Poor Boscio's driving test might be cancelled!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Poor Bosco's driving test might be cancelled!

I'd prefer this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

branie2 wrote: »
    Filming is going to cease for a while

Every cloud........

Will must like his porridge, 2 scenes into tonight's episode and both involved him buying porridge :pac:

He's getting into practice for prison

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why did doleroes have to give will his job back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Cause phoebe said she had to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,711 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Killer wouldn’t steal from me..........oh, god!

• Advertisement

Because they all can get appointments with their solicitors on St.Patrick's Day!

Because they all can get appointments with their solicitors on St.Patrick's Day!

I dont think Phoebe does appointments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Surely any employee who is charged with a crime would be suspended until the trial :confused:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Bella's marriage to Cass is nonsensical. Bella would qualify for the lowest form of relief on the inheritance tax on Charlie's house. I'd imagine Bella's kids cleaned him out after his own house sale so inheriting Charlie's house would probably end up costing Bella money. It would have made more sense if Bella married Charlie.

Why did Dolores wait until that meeting she had arranged with Cristiano to tell him that she had to reinstate Will? She could have told him at McCoy's last night.

Sure, that "not over the phone" stuff (I know this didn't involve phone-calls but this is about how you tell someone something in general) is overrated!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

In tomorrow night's episode preview Will's lawyer says something about looking into Cristanio's background wonder what they will find to make Cris look bad hopefully nothing and will goes to jail and Phoebe learns to shut up and listen she bangs on about there is no sides to the story did she actually even ask Cris for his side

• Advertisement

In tomorrow night's episode preview Will's lawyer says something about looking into Cristanio's background wonder what they will find to make Cris look bad hopefully nothing and will goes to jail and Phoebe learns to shut up and listen she bangs on about there is no sides to the story did she actually even ask Cris for his side

IIRC he tried to explain but she told him to shut up. It's as you say, for Phoebe there are no sides to the story...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Who wrights this crap, last month Ger gave her new daughter a job in a pub in which she said she had no experience
    Now she is telling lee to earn his experience
    What a ficking joke of a program

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

KevW24601 wrote: »
    IIRC he tried to explain but she told him to shut up. It's as you say, for Phoebe there are no sides to the story...

I know she seems to believe my dad is innocent and everyone is fooled by the evil Cristanio i can see her ending up friendless

i can see her ending up friendless

And with a scholarship gone down the tube. Oh well, reaping and sowing and all that. :P

It's like they recycled the M.AirHead persona from the previous part of the Will storyline and put it onto Phoebe, because it no longer makes sense for the actual Mairead to do so. :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,608 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Darragh Collins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

When's Fair City going to 2 episodes a week? Next week I presume? As in Sunday & Tuesday or Tuesday & Thursday?

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    When's Fair City going to 2 episodes a week? Next week I presume? As in Sunday & Tuesday or Tuesday & Thursday?

It's meant to be.
    The listings aren't updated yet.
    I think it's Tuesday and Thursday.

Edit: Going by the listings it's on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. However Wednesday's episode is an hour long. I think it's wrong tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Where is Darragh Collins?

https://youtu.be/-bkcPS3GHQY

bazermc wrote: »

Well, that makes sense, considering that the virus would have a greater effect on him because his heart was broken recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Scenes in the corner shop are getting bloody RIDICULOUS at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Do Eoin and Pete fancy that young fella or something? All they talk about is him! Saddo's!

That baldy charity head used to be Leo's other son Troy years ago. He wasn't bald then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Killer this, Killer that I'm sick of him already. It's like he's the lead role in an Oscar nominated movie.

And of course we're all meant to be tickled pink at Bela and Cass marrying. Ha ha ha ha..

Cass spent a year in Nicosia. If Cass was in all the places he mentioned he'd be as old as Metuslah in the Bible when he died, 969 years.

That baldy charity head used to be Leo's other son Troy years ago. He wasn't bald then.

I remember that. Tried to commit suicide leaving the exhaust on in a small garage.

Wait for a few episodes when they gratuitously drop in Covid19.

Paul 'I have to mind Ruth, off school because of the bleeding CORONA VIRUS'.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement