Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

FFS, no matter where Christiano is, you can bet your last toilet roll dead eyes Will is going to walk in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What's the story with the two old people swigging drink in the freezing cold beside an upturned barrel outside the pub. They weren't even smoking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Phoebe should go back to France

Anywhere would do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Naggdefy wrote: »
    I remember that. Tried to commit suicide leaving the exhaust on in a small garage.

Checked this guy out last night but Troy? Really? Must've missed whole tranches of Fair City since this rings no bell whatsoever; I do remember another actor playing Troy alright; bedded Sandy or was gay, can't remember which.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Checked this guy out last night but Troy? Really? Must've missed whole tranches of Fair City since this rings no bell whatsoever; I do remember another actor playing Troy alright; bedded Sandy or was gay, can't remember which.

Gay. I think Troy was re-cast
    Did Dean #1 (played by an obnoxious guy with an English accent) bed Sandy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,853 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Fair City appears to be airing at 8pm on Sunday and Thursday nights!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭KevW24601

Previews are on YouTube. Looks brutal.

And you can't comment on them either

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭KevW24601

branie2 wrote: »
    And you can't comment on them either

I can hardly imagine why...

...then there's the impending wrath of M.AirHead Junior. And Eyebrows (isn't that what some of you guys call Dearbhla - I love the nicknames this forum has for the characters) under the effects of Disney Princess Syndrome. :P

I think I'll stick with reading the forums this week ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,608 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Killer this, Killer that I'm sick of him already. It's like he's the lead role in an Oscar nominated movie.

And of course we're all meant to be tickled pink at Bela and Cass marrying. Ha ha ha ha..

Cass spent a year in Nicosia. If Cass was in all the places he mentioned he'd be as old as Metuslah in the Bible when he died, 969 years.

ROTFL :D

I don't mind Killo tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ROTFL :D

I don't mind Killo tbh

As if adults would be calling him Killo, surely it'd be Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Bella's marriage to Cass is nonsensical. Bella would qualify for the lowest form of relief on the inheritance tax on Charlie's house. I'd imagine Bella's kids cleaned him out after his own house sale so inheriting Charlie's house would probably end up costing Bella money. It would have made more sense if Bella married Charlie.

But why didn't Charlie leave the house to both of them? He must have had a reason. He had a daughter too. Bernie. Wouldn't she have a legal claim on it?

happyday wrote: »
    But why didn't Charlie leave the house to both of them? He must have had a reason. He had a daughter too. Bernie. Wouldn't she have a legal claim on it?

Because then we wouldn't have this hilarious storyline to look forwards too.....

Who was the guy talking to Eoghan and Nora about Killo? Will Nora take in Killo, maybe Carol can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Who was the guy talking to Eoghan and Nora about Killo?
    Whoever he is he seems to come across as the type who would want a good smack between the eyeballs. Bit of a jumped up thug.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I imagine whoever takes him in will set him straight...with a few bumps in the road of course. They already did this storyline with Cleo.

Killo is the type of teen who might defy social distancing and go out, and give lip to an older person who challenges him.

Killo's mother arrives on the scene and it turns out she slept with Paul and Tommy about 16 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Killo's mother arrives on the scene and it turns out she slept with Paul and Tommy about 16 years ago.

A threesome...in Carrigstown...how very dare you.............:P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I imagine whoever takes him in will set him straight...with a few bumps in the road of course. They already did this storyline with Cleo.
    Jeez, had forgotten all about character, I can picture her now, but don't remember what way it ended, or how she left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Or maybe Bela, he was a bit of a ladies man back in the day.

Jeez, had forgotten all about character, I can picture her now, but don't remember what way it ended, or how she left?

Did she move down the country with Robert. He was some connection to Brendan. He was a tad eccentric. I think they had chicken or something.

Whoever he is he seems to come across as the type who would want a good smack between the eyeballs. Bit of a jumped up thug.

Liam a new fella for Carol

Liam a new fella for Carol

I’d say she knows him already. And it most likely won’t be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

I think Phoebe is just nasty I hope she ends up friendless proberly is can't see Alex hanging out with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Bronagh taking a 'private call' in the middle of the clinic in earshot of all the patients .. as well as will and his daughter ...

Just had a closer look at Liam. This is ridiculous. Actor is Aidan Kelly who played Dean #1, with the obnoxious English accent. Not Troy as someone else suggested last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This storyline about a kid with the alco mam who is angry with the world and eventually sees the error of his ways will fill in a few weeks for the writers.

I’d say she knows him already. And it most likely won’t be good.

Trigger's mate, Hayley's daddy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Just had a closer look at Liam. This is ridiculous. Actor is Aidan Kelly who played Dean #1, with the obnoxious English accent. Not Troy as someone else suggested last week.

Yes I said Troy but meant Dean mark 1.

I think Phoebe is just nasty I hope she ends up friendless proberly is can't see Alex hanging out with her

Cris should report her to the Gardai for harassment

Just thinking back now guys.
    Ella was the dream teenager hanging out with all her online friends on her phone.

Any picture? I cannot remember that Dean

Any picture? I cannot remember that Dean

082_baa4d1abe25f0aaff3479c831c713bea8abd976b.jpg

I still cannot remember that Dean :o

OMG look at the decor!

OMG look at the decor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

OMG look at the decor!

OMG look at her MMMMM

• Advertisement

Bronagh taking a 'private call' in the middle of the clinic in earshot of all the patients .. as well as will and his daughter ...

I think Will is going to try to kill her

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Softkitty91

Cris should report her to the Gardai for harassment

He should buy his to nice he unlike will didn't want Phoebe dragged into the trial but her smirking at hearing about his panic attack and saying he he was looking for sympathy shows she has a nasty streak and Mariead might to be to careful her daughter I think Phoebe has some of Will's traits I can Phoebe becoming a cunning person

emmaaa18 wrote: »
    Hi
    My hot photos are here..
    link - 69chat.club
    only 18+

Thanks; which one do or did you play in Fair City though?

That pic does neither of 'em any justice in fairness; also when RTE relocated the Fair City set it appears that site got the chop; haven't seen it in any of more recent episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Probably because the door into the consulting room leads in to the Spar....:D
    OMG look at the decor!

OMG...:eek:....jeans with a belt....who is he, Jeremy Clarkeson......:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

He looks older than Dean is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

OMG look at the decor!
    Looks like wallpaper on the splashback in the kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

My Mam and Dad used to have that stripey wallpaper :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

No Fair City tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PaulBrennan

Pulling me hair out over here with no Fair City on the telly.

What do we think about Killo, is he ripping off Nora or is Pete in the wrong? Opinions please, want to get a bit of a discussion going about it to fill that void.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

Pulling me hair out over here with no Fair City on the telly.

You're an imposter. Everyone knows Paul Brennan has no hair to pull out

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement