Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No fear of anything happening...they'll need a taxidermist to get those leatherette pants off her...she's been wearing them for 2 weeks now...ripe....:P

Not so sure, she seemed fairly excited to be getting him over, he won't be long on the couch I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Not so sure, she seemed fairly excited to be getting him over, he won't be long on the couch I reckon.

He'll have to choose soon enough so; Orla or Erica, it's a bit like Daddy or Chips I guess?

As a previous poster noted, there's no sign of Doug & Erica; the miscarriage storyline better not be parked for good; it has serious potential & again there's a PSB remit in soap operas broadcasted by our State Broadcaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Arduach wrote: »
    Carol, Aisling O'Neill, looking lovely narrating a programme on the Riordans recorded in 2008.

the wow factor being that she doesnt indeed shout all the time like a wagon!

she was very good in the Riordans programme yeah - and hearing her narrating I have been obsessing now at what voiceover adverts she may have done for adverts and that on the telly and radio now as well as being in FC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Boscos fall? Ah here; there's soccer players who dive who'd be disappointed in how easily he went down like. Brutal.

As for wearing slippers to work? Yeah you'd be sent home or at best assisted in tying your laces I suspect.

Tommys line to the daughter about Jane; ha ha! Mon the Ram!

Hughies "Home Help" offer to Bosco was all sorts of strange; they've never exactly been bessies; doubt either's been in others house on set.

Young lad with the Lego all over the floor? Someone's been watching Home Alone...

Bosco getting his er, knickers in a twist, over his smalls being seen by Hughie; bit pathetic like; kacks is kacks.

Darragh, a practical stranger to Junior and Orla going to stay the night............

On a kind of separate note I do like Hughie as a character & as an actor; please Fair City keep him & give him decent storyline & decent lines.

That Darragh & Orla situation is so strange; defo leading to a bit of jiggery pokery or at least a soap version; awkward silences, looks, maybe a hug if that's not crossing a Covid line?

Hughie falling off the wagon is always a good storyline cause he plays a drunk very well.

No fear of anything happening...they'll need a taxidermist to get those leatherette pants off her...she's been wearing them for 2 weeks now...ripe....:P

Haha lol 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Pcgamer

fin12 wrote: »
    Hughie falling off the wagon is always a good storyline cause he plays a drunk very well.

Hes no Phil Mitchell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

All in all, i did think Junior played the annoying little sh1t well.....and a potential rogering for mammy too...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Arduach

How would leaving a dropped euro note on the floor test the veracity of an injured arm claim?

You could have a broken arm and be well able lean down and pick it up with your good hand and arm. Taped or otherwise. What utter rubbish writing.

Sue them Bosco, a pair of *ankers. Bob is as tight as a donkey's ar*e.

• Advertisement

Darragh needs to find someone single, he'll make a good dad.

Ah Tommy, a mid 50s farmer is only in his prime. Shouldn't be banjaxed after a day in a fast food...van. Especially a man of your renowned physical... prowess :)

Ah Tommy, a mid 50s farmer is only in his prime. Shouldn't be banjaxed after a day in a fast food...van. Especially a man of your renowned physical... prowess :)

Jane probably has him worn out.

Jane probably has him worn out.

It's a sad day.. I expected the Ram to be well able to manage Jane, and it to take nothing out of him :D

A few years ago he could combine all with some nocturnal spying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

For some reason I've a soft spot for Bronagh!

Easier said then done.

• Advertisement

She’s a bit noisy though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What about Carol or Sash, they are single, is Sash on the Martha side again?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I was only thinking she needs her own story though, might stop her sticking her nose in everywhere.

When is Wll and Cris trial, and where is Will?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭Sparko

So based on the preview, Hughie and Bob get a letter from the Personal Injuries Assessment Board tomorrow. So Bosco decides late this evening to take a case against them and there's a letter in the post to The Hungry Pig by tomorrow. That's efficient!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

She really likes to interfere... Being a nurse you'd think she'd have more tact, on and off the job.

She really likes to interfere... Being a nurse you'd think she'd have more tact, on and off the job.

Hi Colly, welcome back.

I do too. And we all know someone like her. Strong but very sound, picks up on the bullying etc. No one's fool.

Renee is been very quiet in all this.

Pcgamer wrote: »

Thankfully

Whereas Bronagh "is a bit noisy."...............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Whereas Bronagh "is a bit noisy."...............:p
    Bronagh is being very nosy and noisy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Jasus that was the quickest assessment from the PIAB
    I know we have to suspend reality a little bit watching some TV shows, but this is taking the piss

Orla in the dressing gown telling Darragh how handsome he is, no wonder he was smiling.

I'm setting up a gofundme page for Dearhla to get her eyebrows done if anyone is interested in donating

• Advertisement

Alex saying no brainer, eyebrows would be moving into her own place,,.... she wouldn’t be , she would be sharing with Chris.

I’d like to see Darragh n Orla have an affair but I have feeling a smack across the face is coming Darragh’s way pretty soon....

I’d like to see Darragh n Orla have an affair but I have feeling a smack across the face is coming Darragh’s way pretty soon....

I'd like to see him check her carbon monoxide alarm....if he ever walks in with a banjo I'll pizz meself....:P

Yes especially as she works with Bosco in Spar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

So you called Doug a prick for getting with Erica, who wasn't married to Darragh.

But it's ok for Darragh to have an affair with a married woman, Orla?

Fairly hypocritical. Do you not feel pity and sorrow for Wayne like you did for Darragh? Logically wouldn't that make Darragh a prick too?

Roots 2020 wrote: »
    So you called Doug a prick for getting with Erica, who wasn't married to Darragh.

Fairly hypocritical. Do you not feel pity and sorrow for Wayne like you did for Darragh? Logically wouldn't that make Darragh a prick too?

This is an Irish soap. You’ve put way to much thought and effort into that post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Thursday nights summary........

Dearbhla looks quite attractive in that hat yoke to be fair; wonder do FC writers allow actors exercise on site/campus & build it into script as a filler?

Would love to have her height; she must be what, 6 1? Six two even?

Darragh has a key; lets himself in & presumably doesn't expect Orla to eb there?

Waynes leg break; longest recovery ever; were we ever told how it happened?

I see Alex got shot of the 'tache; no harm!

I'm not really sensing the on-screen chemistry between Orla & Darragh to be honest; I don't think she's all that into him?

This is an Irish soap. You’ve put way to much thought and effort into that post!

Don't apply your standards to me. Posts might be a lot of thought and effort for you but the process took me 30 seconds.

I’d like to see them have an affair cause it would be entertaining and a good storyline.

Obviously yes Darragh would be a prick for cheating with a married woman as would Orla but like I said think Orla won’t entertain an affair unfortunately, soap is pretty boring atm.

• Advertisement

Don't apply your standards to me. Posts might be a lot of thought and effort for you but the process took me 30 seconds.

Sorry, I apologies about my high standards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

thesultan wrote: »
    The Spanish or Brazilian fellas character offers nothing..

He's actually supposed to be from Chile

I’d like to see them have an affair cause it would be entertaining and a good storyline.

Obviously yes Darragh would be a prick for cheating with a married woman as would Orla but like I said think Orla won’t entertain an affair unfortunately, soap is pretty boring atm.

Fair play.

Sorry, I apologies about my high standards!

You should apologise about your spelling too!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

Are you Doug?

Ah here lads.....it's turning into a soap....:P)

• Advertisement

da5b5706dc6b69504a02957016aa83d6.jpg

I think we should leave it there/their.

Ya someone has definitely got their knickers/underpants in a twist....

Watching christiano last night I think I'd prefer to be still living with my parents than living with him. I'd say he'd drive ya mad making all the plans and flapping around all the time

Watching christiano last night I think I'd prefer to be still living with my parents than living with him. I'd say he'd drive ya mad making all the plans and flapping around all the time

..and using all the tampons....:eek:

More drama here than on the show

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement