Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options
1332333334335336338»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

Juliet more like a sister to Ruth? Give me a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish Mairead and Damien would just get bloody married and be done with it, they must have changed their minds 50 times by now.

Is Mairead officially divorced from Will?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Loved the Juliet and Paul scene outside the bistro...Juliet was brilliant at the "i want to be famous and rich but never work" attitude of most some teens thesedays....if i spoke to someone of Pauls age when i was her age i would have expected a slap....but i wouldnt have in the first place...nice bit of writing..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mod: closing this thread, as the post count has got too high: if you want to continue chatting about Fair City, please find the new thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116287059

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement