Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ciaran's sister (can't remember her name) in the Station last night.............when did we see her last in it? Months ago?
    Can't even remember now how her story line ended, is she in or out with the O' Briens. Funny we haven't seen her bumping into the O' Briens in the Spar every 5 mins like she used to!!

Tessa back to "romance" Callum, I thought she left with the cute ginga ninja son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Ciaran's sister (can't remember her name) in the Station last night.............when did we see her last in it? Months ago? Can't even remember now how her story line ended, is she in or out with the O' Briens. Funny we haven't seen her bumping into the O' Briens in the Spar every 5 mins like she used to!!

I was wondering where I knew that girls face from LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

I thought there might have been a film in the camera and Farah was going to get old photos when she developed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

threetrees wrote: »
    I thought there might have been a film in the camera and Farah was going to get old photos when she developed it.

I still think that's going to happen, I can see it now, some compromising photos of Mammy or Daddy Collins from the 1980's.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I still think that's going to happen, I can see it now, some compromising photos of Mammy or Daddy Collins from the 1980's.... :rolleyes:

Think the camera fell off the back of a lorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Was it about August when they left.
    Tessa is Ciaran's sister.
    Katy and Debbie went off to Scotland.
    Rose went to her friends in Galway.
    Emmet went to jail.
    I'm not sure about Tessa she was kind of selling the apartment and on about moving some where.
    I don't think she wanted to being Fionn into prison to Emmett.
    It ended with Eoghan being in the house and him looking lonely.

Poor Eoghan, another fella who's not in it enough. Oh Emmett went to prison to avoid going on the run......did he ever actually get his sentence? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

And why is Aoife not out and about pending trial just like Kerri-ann was when she was awaiting trial for murder?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

threetrees wrote: »

More like the 60s. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I was away all week with the job so missed a few episodes, I have them on the planner to watch, but should I bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 EnMarche!

I know that Will is far from an innocent party and is a bit of a scumbag for lying and cheating on his wife but I am finding Dean absolutely insufferable at the moment. Every scene he's making some sort of snide remark or stupid comment, the writing is so lazy. Every scene he says the same thing and at this stage Im so sick of him I find myself almost pitying Will ffs!

Mama Collins v Renee... boring. Just boring.

Melanie's financial problems could have been a good and socially relevant story about the actual housing crisis (Seemingly Carrigstown never had one) but I fear its just going to end up like most stories, boring and farcical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I have to mute it when that Christiano fella is on. Can't listen to his teenage girls voice.

God those sandwiches looked lovely and I’m not talking about Janes rack

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Callum and his cringy filrting *puke*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nobody seems to have told Callum it stopped being cool wearing denim shirts about 20 years ago.

I’d invite Melanie over to mine only I be afraid she’d just shout at me.

Can the show send Callum away again please and where is Oisin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Tessa is about 10 years older than Callum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What the **** is Tessa still hanging around for, though she left months ago.... I can see it now, her bumping into the O'Brians in the Spar for the next 3 months,.. :script: the O'Brians, "why are you still here?" Tessa, "the sale of the property didn't go through " and on and on it will go for 3 months, and Delores will be sticking her ore in there. And I'm sure Sharon will have some input into the scenes... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Sparko

bazermc wrote: »

"Ah Melanie great to see you, will you have a cup of tea?"

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I CAN GET MY OWN TEA. JUST STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS ALRIGHT?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Jeez Callum sure is getting his moneys worth out of that Debbie Harry t-shirt from Penneys' I got mine around the same time and I now use it to polish the car :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Tessa is about 10 years older than Callum!

Don't think he'll be too impressed either when he finds out she's a single mum (what is doing drinking on her own in the Station all the time?).

Does Paul know that Callum knew about "the plan" and helped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

That young girl Phoebe is a good actress and a welcome addition - she even looks like her screen mum too.

Strazdas wrote: »
    That young girl Phoebe is a good actress and a welcome addition - she even looks like her screen mum too.

Agreed, she was well able to portray an intelligent young woman who had enough of being treated like a kid who wouldn't be able for some hard facts.

Strazdas wrote: »

It is a pity the actors playing Will and Cristiano are so bad as she is good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Am I right in saying Will was in the Commitments? The kid taking the horse into the elevator

Am I right in saying Will was in the Commitments? The kid taking the horse into the elevator

I spotted that too and posted it in the last thread, don't know for sure if its him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

fin12 wrote: »
    But sure look at the state of Robbies hair n he pulls women...

Still think Callum's hairstyle is worse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

bazermc wrote: »

I suppose it would all depend on when she shouted at you and why:D Me bold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have to say well done to Dolorus for putting Dean in his place!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement