Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Oh God. That Collins chap actually thinks he has a body worth displaying. Jaysus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thought Tessa's childminder or whoever that was supposed to be was Katy for most of that scene in the community centre!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Will and christiano. Seriously move on now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sparko wrote: »
    Thought Tessa's childminder or whoever that was supposed to be was Katy for most of that scene in the community centre!

I thought she was Katy to!

Cristiano is so desperate it's embarrassing.

I wonder will Kerri-Ann's month's mind be on in that small function room they seem to use for funerals now, or maybe just in the Bishop's front room again.

Dean will definitely end up sleeping with Mairead.

• Advertisement

I saw a little bit of Hollyoaks a few weeks ago. There's a character called Scott who is very over the top gay, wears flowery shirts and owns a cafe. He's almost identical to Cristiano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Please tell me this Goo Eyes character isn't a relative of Billy Meehan? Surely to God they cant be beating yet another snarler gangster storyline in 2018? Billy Meehan was 17 years ago now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Please tell me this Goo Eyes character isn't a relative of Billy Meehan? Surely to God they cant be beating yet another snarler gangster storyline in 2018? Billy Meehan was 17 years ago now!!!

Goo Eyes was in it before. Total ledge.

In it before. Part of the old crew of baddies. Terence etc.

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I saw a little bit of Hollyoaks a few weeks ago. There's a character called Scott who is very over the top gay, wears flowery shirts and owns a cafe. He's almost identical to Cristiano.

Scott is great, camp as fcek :p but the actor has portrayed some harrowing tough storylines really well

• Advertisement

Goo Eyes was in it before. Total ledge.

I presume his storyline was mixed with Snarlers then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,821 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

was that Katy that Tess was talking to in the community centre? it looked like her but didnt look/sound like her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

In it before. Part of the old crew of baddies. Terence etc.

hqdefault.jpg

didnt he used to have long hair in the show years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

was that Katy that Tess was talking to in the community centre? it looked like her but didnt look/sound like her

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

She referred to her as Pauline didn't she? She seemed to be a child minder which seems like a bizarre luxury for someone trying to set up a new business

bassy wrote: »
    didnt he used to have long hair in the show years ago.

No that was Terence. He held Lou hostage back around 1996/7.

092_4f47ac14b610d259853ddbf8e5e917b67f96dff2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,821 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

bassy wrote: »
    no

o right - messed with me head a bit, cause katie looks like that when she has her hair down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Don't think Callum liked Tessa more or less saying he was a daddy's boy. Have a feeling Callum will tell Paul where to stick his job in the near future.....hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

So Dolores asked Phoebe to sort donations in the charity shop and take what she wants. That's not a good portrayal of a charity shop where a volunteer gets first dibs on donations!

threetrees wrote: »
    So Dolores asked Phoebe to sort donations in the charity shop and take what she wants. That's not a good portrayal of a charity shop where a volunteer gets first dibs on donations!

There's generally not a car dealership running in the middle of a charity shop either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

That's always been the way charity shops operate!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Thats how Orla gets her clothes....horrible and nothing fits...did ya see that white blouse that looked like a straight jacket..jeez.:P

Is there any point to Delores these days besides sticking her big nose in everyone elses business? She even sat down as Will was trying to connect with her daughter. I would have said "Ah here get out of it will you, im trying to have a private moment with my daughter". With all her millions, why doesn't she leave town and live in some Spanish villa and give us some space.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

If I ever go into a spar it's with purpose. Like most other ppl. You go in to specifically get something. Except in spar carrigstown. People walk round aimlessly like they're sauntering round ikea waiting for something to catch their eye.

Will was always going to have trouble in Greece!

I know where your mouth has been!

They forgot to shout "Cut" in the 2nd half of tonights episode :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That last 10 minutes was just so strange.. :rolleyes: ff-sake, didn't Dean ask them, weeks ago, not to be bringing their personal stuff into his home :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I actually thought it was the best bit of acting I've seen in fair city in years. No overacting ... The wife is a pretty decent actress and in turn doesn't make him look all that bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The Will & Mairead show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement