Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Saw the solicitors letter to Will was addressed to him at Carrigstown, Dublin 9. which would be Drumcondra area

Any long term viewers here confirm if that Dublin 9 location has ever been revealed before?

Yep common knowledge - I'm from Dub 9 lol. They filmed in Griffith Park years ago and I think roads around it as well as up Santry way.. and I'm sure the bus pulled up in it one time and it was the 19 on or 9 (The 9 replaced the 19/19A)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Naggdefy wrote: »
    He's a bully, manipulator, liar and possible psycho. Those eyes scare the sh*t out of me.

I was certain he was going to be a psycho nurse before who was killing people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Not shocked at the Will negativity. Given that he was the "tracker mortgage guy" it was inevitable that his character would be an arsehole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,194 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

threetrees wrote: »
    Will wants to have his cake and eat it. What a selfish individual he is.

He came out with a "you started it" to Mairead, I really laughed, how childish, and anyway he started it.

It sounds like his relationship with Cristiano will be bite the dust soon. He's coming out with this 'I prefer you to him' stuff to Mairead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What happened the business Lee and Tessa were doing together and also was Tessa not seeing Callum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

threetrees wrote: »
    Will wants to have his cake and eat it. What a selfish individual he is.

He came out with a "you started it" to Mairead, I really laughed, how childish, and anyway he started it.

dont tell me that cuddle and her looking into thin space is her still loving him..

jaysus ol hands in pocket damo is gonna be walking round moping again and picking fights with people - i think I prefer to see him happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dont tell me that cuddle and her looking into thin space is her still loving him..

jaysus ol hands in pocket damo is gonna be walking round moping again and picking fights with people - i think I prefer to see him happy

If she gets back with Will she’s some eijit. Damo is a genuinely nice guy, he has anger issues but that’s understandable giving what happened to his parents.

fin12 wrote: »
    If she gets back with Will she’s some eijit. Damo is a genuinely nice guy, he has anger issues but that’s understandable giving what happened to his parents.

He had hid parents.
    Then Suzanne beating him up.
    Then Caoimhe changing her mind all the time wouldn't do anybody any good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Now that Charlie is dead, where are Bella and Caz going to live? Bella will have to cancel the sale of his house, but what I see happening is him moving back into his house and Collins looking after him, they'll come to some arrangement like that... Then they get fed up with him and plot his murder...... I read and watch too many True Crime programs..

• Advertisement

Now that Charlie is dead, where are Bella and Caz going to live? Bella will have to cancel the sale of his house, but what I see happening is him moving back into his house and Collins looking after him, they'll come to some arrangement like that... Then they get fed up with him and plot his murder...... I read and watch too many True Crime programs..

blimey - that escalated quickly lol :D

They had murder by door, desk maybe they'll murder Bella with the sofa!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

They had murder by door, desk maybe they'll murder Bella with the sofa!

Hope so. I mute tv when he's on.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Hope so. I mute tv when he's on.

he is outliving them all at the moment anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

I wouldn't trust that Lee as far as i would throw him Poor Bela better lookout

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Niall_76

lulu1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust that Lee as far as i would throw him Poor Bela better lookout

Did he ask for 1 more week or did I hear that wrong? How long extra would you need to get 25k doing a mixer as a milkman?

• Advertisement

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Did he ask for 1 more week or did I hear that wrong? How long extra would you need to get 25k doing a mixer as a milkman?

He will go to loan shark and borrow it lol :)

No, I think his sister blondie done that deal with Mondo with those shares

Who lives with Sean in Sarah's house now Alma is gone?

Decco could do with roommates to help with baby Sam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who lives with Sean in Sarah's house now Alma is gone?

Decco could do with roommates to help with baby Sam

Was/is Sean living in his family home? .. I remember a couple of years ago there was talk of selling the family home (Neimh) but I think Sean was renting house shearing at a different address.

Was/is Sean living in his family home? .. I remember a couple of years ago there was talk of selling the family home (Neimh) but I think Sean was renting house shearing at a different address.

I thought the Cassidy house was sold and money divided up

I thought the Cassidy house was sold and money divided up

You could be right, Liz, but I don't remember that happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why is mairead keeping secrets about Will kissing her, she should tell Damian and Christiano, she has no loyalties to that pr* k. She should go to town on him

You could be right, Liz, but I don't remember that happening.

Did Paul and Niamh sell it?

I could be wrong too

I thought Sean and Alma with Jake lived in Sarah's house

There is something small in my head about them selling Gina's house and Sean slightly got the hump over it but I'm not 100% sure.

Did Paul and Niamh sell it?

I could be wrong too

I thought Sean and Alma with Jake lived in Sarah's house

I thought they were all living in a rented house. I do remember Neimh wanting to sell it but didn't think it went ahead.... MsWesterosi Mam would know what happened to the house.

There is something small in my head about them selling Gina's house and Sean slightly got the hump over it but I'm not 100% sure.

Did Kira get a lump sum from it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

They should bring Caitriona, the youngest Cassidy daughter

Did Kira get a lump sum from it?

They'd probably have all got a little bit.

Next week Tessa
    get's a mystery phone call and it unsettles her.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Next week Tessa

I doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Next week Tessa

Please God no. It will just be utterly ridiculous if he comes back.

Then again Peppa pig has less ridiculous storylines than FC these days so will probably happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,194 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Next week Tessa

I could see it, yes.....I've always thought that was the plan for the storyline

Please let them go down that road! That would be hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

That would tie in with the anniversary special storyline seeing as they had to rewrite it due to Karl Shiels' untimely passing..

Anyone any other predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 flower girl 101

There is the promise of some old faces returning

It would be good if for the thirty anniversary Eoghan and Liam who almost kissed in 1996 return as a married couple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

It would be good if for the thirty anniversary Eoghan and Liam who almost kissed in 1996 return as a married couple!

That was on Reeling in The Years last night haha

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

There is the promise threat of some old faces returning

There. I fixed it

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

McCoys or the Station goes up on fire

Next week Tessa

Ciaran or Emmett?

• Advertisement

Emmett, I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

I thought one of them (Liam) was murdered a few years later, wasn't he a lawyer/accountant and got involved with some gang/criminal or maybe that was someone else? My memory is a bit hazy about this.

I thought you meant Eoghan the taxi tour knowledgable babysitting man currently on the show :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

That would tie in with the anniversary special storyline seeing as they had to rewrite it due to Karl Shiels' untimely passing..

They pulled the plug on 2 interesting storylines of a sudden. Charlotte and that drug dealer creep and the Collins and another drug dealer creep with Sharon meeting a woman who seems to be married to the second creep and in control of his money lending sideline. Robbie's death I suppose is why these 2 storylines were put on hold? Robbie was going to sort them out I take it? Ciaran's return is surely the plan now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

They pulled the plug on 2 interesting storylines of a sudden. Charlotte and that drug dealer creep and the Collins and another drug dealer creep with Sharon meeting a woman who seems to be married to the second creep and in control of his money lending sideline. Robbie's death I suppose is why these 2 storylines were put on hold? Robbie was going to sort them out I take it? Ciaran's return is surely the plan now!!
    Ok. I'm gonna start watching it again now. Was keeping up with it through this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

For someone who has a seriously sick kid Orla is going around without a care in the world, only a few weeks ago she was practically living in the one room hospital.

• Advertisement

Junior must be feeling well

I'm liking sneaky Will much better than whingy Will. Far more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

I'm liking sneaky Will much better than whingy Will. Far more interesting.

Will has potential to be an interesting character given the right storyline. Let's hope we get one.

Melaine is acting like a teenager in the middle of Aaron and Phobe love story!

Melaine is acting like a teenager in the middle of Aaron and Phobe love story!

Aaron should go off with Melanie, cheer the busy body up, give her some
    action :p

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement