Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hayley really has a thing for the aul lads.

For Carol's lads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Niall_76

LordBasil wrote: »
    Really enjoyed last nigth's episode and looking forward to tonight.

I just have a gripe with the Ger/Sharon story;

Why did Ger allow her nephews Lee and Darragh to be terrorized and beaten up (Lee) by Aidan and for a brick to be thrown through the Collins' window which could have injured any of them, including Hayley?

How old is Darragh?? Would he not remember any handover of Hayley?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 flower girl 101

Niall_76 wrote: »
    LordBasil wrote: »
    Really enjoyed last nigth's episode and looking forward to tonight.

I just have a gripe with the Ger/Sharon story;

Why did Ger allow her nephews Lee and Darragh to be terrorized and beaten up (Lee) by Aidan and for a brick to be thrown through the Collins' window which could have injured any of them, including Hayley?

I thought hayley was the oldest

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I had a good giggle last night at Ger calling Sharon by her name seeing as they both played Sharon Curley in the 90s. “SHARN” :D

Niall_76 wrote: »
    I thought hayley was the oldest

Darragh is the oldest but I thought Lee was younger than Hayley. I was half giving Lee the benefit of the doubt a few weeks ago because I thought he was about 25 and had no cop on. And I thought they were giving us the impression that Harmony wasn’t long out of school but maybe I am wrong.

• Advertisement

youwould wrote: »
    Darragh is the oldest but I thought Lee was younger than Hayley. I was half giving Lee the benefit of the doubt a few weeks ago because I thought he was about 25 and had no cop on. And I thought they were giving us the impression that Harmony wasn’t long out of school but maybe I am wrong.

I vaguely when remember when Hayley came into FC she was dating Decco and said that her three older brothers used to beat him up outside the school gates when they were younger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Just had a look there, apparently he is 58.

Sure he'd be well able to play a few tricky tunes on the fiddle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,194 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

branie2 wrote: »
    Could Andy be lying about Barry?

Or mistaken identity? I guess we'll find out soon if Barry was the actual bullying priest.

I have high expectations for tonight, hope I'm not let down

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I don’t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Is Barry old enough to be Robbies teacher? I would have thought there was about 10 years between them if even that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Sparko

Parenting tip for Carol and Nora - don't discuss dumping dead bodies in the mountain in front of a young child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Haley looks fine this evening, lucky Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

Isn't Robbie supposed to be in the UK? If so, then in Fair City land, Dublin must be in a different timezone, as Carol, during their phone call, just asked him if he had been asleep, then wished him goodnight in broad daylight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Has anyone seen this Justice person? Poor Nora's heart is broken looking for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Are we going to get a 5 second glimpse of ciaran at the end of this. Its pretty poor so far tbh.

tototoe wrote: »
    Are we going to get a 5 second glimpse of ciaran at the end of this. Its pretty poor so far tbh.

I have a feeling that's all we're going to get. I wonder who clobbered Barry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Nothingness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I wonder will Will kill Damien?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I had a good giggle last night at Ger calling Sharon by her name seeing as they both played Sharon Curley in the 90s. “SHARN” :D

It's Sharden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sitkaspruce

This is the worst episode of all

S***! Is Ciaran going to lock Barry in the box for a year now? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Fúck them Damien. Let them run off and be their happy little mother/father/husband/mess of a thing.

What a crap episode. Not worth the extra 30 minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I thought it was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Well that was the most over-hyped up episode ever. Very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Fiolina wrote: »
    Well that was the most over-hyped up episode ever. Very disappointing.
    Last 10 minutes was good

I have a feeling that's all we're going to get. I wonder who clobbered Barry?

It was either Carol Nora or Andy. With my tenner going on Andy.

Have to say John and Oko had us laughing here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

For one horrible moment I thought Barry was going to end up in Katy's box...

• Advertisement

Last 10 minutes was good

It really wasn't. Made absolutely zero sense Ciaran piling Barry into a van. Utter nonsense. He never met him, never knew him and poles him into a van randomly. Give me a break.

The festival thing was laughable, the Collins storyline was muck and the Nora Andy Barry stuff even worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mairead wasn't long turning on Damo and believing Will instead of him, same with Caoimhe.

Lee told Hayley some little story about how he remembered when he turned 30 the other night.

Mairead wasn't long turning on Damo and believing Will instead of him, same with Caoimhe.

Yeah ridiculous... who would punch somebody on the top of the head? Where was the blood they mentioned?

Thought the ending was terrible..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Rubbish.

Will is a complete psychopath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Doblin

It was funny when Mairead asked phebbe if she had enough underwear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

So is Hayley actually Hayley Curley (great name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Sparko

I don't really understand why Ciaran took Barry. To stop him drawing attention to him? Or maybe Barry was to blame for the death of his parents - sure he's to blame for everything lately.

Orla shrieking like a banshee is irritating, somehow when she goes up against a murderer I root for the murderer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Doblin

Orla constantly attacking Barry is so contrived

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    It was either Carol Nora or Andy. With my tenner going on Andy.

Have to say John and Oko had us laughing here.

I think it was Orla...

• Advertisement

tototoe wrote: »
    It really wasn't. Made absolutely zero sense Ciaran piling Barry into a van. Utter nonsense. He never met him, never knew him and poles him into a van randomly. Give me a break.

The festival thing was laughable, the Collins storyline was muck and the Nora Andy Barry stuff even worse.

I have to say I had a bit of a laugh at Barry being bundled into the van.

But who has a festival in September when the kids are all back to school and the summer is over? That was fairly daft. As was feckin Mairead and Phoebe automatically believing psycho Will; given that he's a pathological liar with form.

I think it was Andy who attacked Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

The D4 cabal and stupid script writers should be all fired for the mess the have made of Fair City
    Brigie de Courcy and Dee Forbes should be ashamed to ask the us the TAX payer to pay for this crap

I think Damian found out tonight what he is dealing with when it comes to Will. He's capable of anything.

As for Mairead, tonight showed us her true colours. Going up on stage with the 'We are family' lark was pure silly. Will and Phoebe weren't even entered into the competition.

I felt so bad for Damian with all the stuff Will was taunting him with about his mother. Like I said above he has a fair idea now what he's dealing with. He really should say goodbye to Mairead and all her baggage 'cause she just hasn't his back. But that won't happen. I really really want to see Will getting his comeuppence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

who wrote that stincking pile of manure tonight they called a special edition? its reached the depths of despair. only thing to do is cancel it and save lyric fm!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Damien should get back with Caoimhe. Mairead looked ridiculous as Stan Laurel.

Damien should get back with Caoimhe. Mairead looked ridiculous as Stan Laurel.

I doubt it, because of what she allegedly saw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

who wrote that stincking pile of manure tonight they called a special edition? its reached the depths of despair. only thing to do is cancel it and save lyric fm!!!!

It was like all 54 script writers got a 10 min slot and it was all mixed up
    Fair City is long gone as a soap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

branie2 wrote: »
    I think it was Andy who attacked Barry
    Barry told ciaron that it was Andy.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I was expecting too much, that was sh*te

Line of the night was Darragh about Hayley "what is with her and old fellas" :D

Hayley's "party" had only her family, any mates, like even Mondo or Laura?

Could Trigger be Hayley's daddy, making her Carol's half sister

Melanie will give Decco more than a 99 now for saving her son

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement