Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't receive sms activation code on tesco mobile

Options
  • 03-10-2018 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So after some long phone calls in both BOI helplines and Tesco helplines I have been informed that because of some disagreement between tesco and BOI, I cannot receive BOI sms to my mobile. This seems absolutely crazy to me. Is there any chance of this being sorted? This kind of unprofessional behaviour has me thinking that I'll change network and Bank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fingo86

No reply from a BOI rep, great customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭DopeTech

You'll have to move to a fully fledged mobile operator. All the mnvo's have issues with certain shortcode text numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

fingo86 wrote: »
    So after some long phone calls in both BOI helplines and Tesco helplines I have been informed that because of some disagreement between tesco and BOI, I cannot receive BOI sms to my mobile. This seems absolutely crazy to me. Is there any chance of this being sorted? This kind of unprofessional behaviour has me thinking that I'll change network and Bank.

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We are aware that there was an issue on the networks side in relation to receiving text message from us. But we have now been told that this is rectified and you should now be able to receive these messages as normal.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement