Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Maples in Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford

Options
  • 03-10-2018 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Moving into a duplex apartment later today in The Maples

I know it’s a brand new development and aesthetically different from the other Beacon apartments.

Anyone lived or live here and how do they find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

How have you found it so far? Potentially looking next week at an apartment as part of The Maple complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    How have you found it so far? Potentially looking next week at an apartment as part of The Maple complex.

Love it

Lush with carpet, really quiet (This is my 4th Beacon apartment - lived in The Arcs, The Edges and The Cubes) - and it's by far the fanciest.

Balcony's are extra wide (my main bedroom has an En Suite with it's own balcony - it's so big I have a massive table and chairs as well as a weight bench on the balcony and could probably fit a fuzball table lol)

I'd say 75% of occupants are from the Indian community and there is a constant smell of Asian cuisine - no bad thing! :)

Advertisement